Xbox gamesharing stopped working

Discus and support Xbox gamesharing stopped working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hellok guys! I recently had a little problem with gamesharing. So I have this friend who I was gamesharing with for 2 months and suddenly it stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ayman Hafsi, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Ayman Hafsi
    Ayman Hafsi Guest

Hellok guys! I recently had a little problem with gamesharing.

So I have this friend who I was gamesharing with for 2 months and suddenly it stopped working for him he can't access my games anymore even tough he didn't change his home xbox and nor did I! I don't understand what could've happened please someone help
    me out and thank you!!

:)

Ayman Hafsi, Jun 29, 2018
  2. VintageKris
    VintageKris Guest
    Xbox one error - 0X803f800f

I am gamesharing with my brothers xbox. (My account is set on brothers xbox as home xbox and my brothers account is set in my xbox as home xbox)

I and my brother got For honor with Xbox live gold a while back. At this time i had xbox live gold and my brother also had xbox live gold (but we were already gamesharing).

If i faund out correctly, then if we are gamesharing we need only one xbox with gold, so i stopped my subscription.

Now when my subscription ended neither me or my brother cant play For Honor, althought he still is subscribed to xbox live gold. We both can play games online, also all other games we have got from xbox live. Just For honor is not working.

When we start the game we got error - 0X803f800f.

I have tried to hard reset xbox, remove my account and add it back, reinstalling the game. Nothing is not working.

What do we do?

Thanks in advance for any info.

VintageKris, Jun 29, 2018
  3. VintageKris
    VintageKris Guest
    Xbox one error - 0X803f800f

Why? Dont we share it with gamesharing?

And also, then why are other games working for me and him?

VintageKris, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Gamesharing stopped working

Please try setting up Home Sharing remotely you can set your Home Xbox here https://account.microsoft.com/devices

If it says that the console is your Home Xbox and it still isn't working please check for system updates on that console by going to Settings < System <Updates & downloads if there is a console update available please install and try again.

Please note some things cannot be homed shared such as consumables (booster packs and in-game currency).
  5. AndrewAlonzo Win User

Gamesharing

I can play the game I just dont have the add ons, and hard resetting and uninstalled and reinstalled didnt work. We also stopped gamesharing and gameshared again too
  6. brennonr Win User

Gameshares

I need to stop gamesharing with someone but it is set to almost cristmas
  7. ProfessionalC4 Win User

My account has been hacked

Sir , gamesharing with nonfamily members is against the terms of service and it could result in a permanent ban. This is a issue Xbox is taking very seriously and they have a Zero Tolerance policy for. Id advise you to stop gamesharing before you get your
    account taken permanently.
  8. [Farscape] Win User

I know someone who hacked my account, how can Xbox help report/get them in trouble?

also stop gamesharing with them so they cant access your account.
Thema:

1. Xbox gamesharing stopped working - Similar Threads - gamesharing stopped working

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  4. gameshare not working

in XBoX on Windows
    gameshare not working: my girlfriend is trying to gameshare me binding of isaac and when I login to her account on my xbox it says she doesn't own the game, however she does, is there anyway to fix this?...
  5. GameSharing gamepass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameSharing gamepass issue: My brother got Xbox gamepass ultimate and he is also game sharing with me but when I try to play online it keeps telling me to get gamepass. 76388427-90f2-4cb0-830f-c2b431f51543
  6. Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer: I'm game sharing with a friend that has gamepass ultimate but I can't access any online privileges how do I fix this 75aef79d-2b0b-4bac-9efc-b5b446998e0f
  7. I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...: Is it possible to play in the same game online while gamesharing it’s not letting me and my brother do it. a0b349c8-2b12-4924-8aed-4f535e7535f4
  8. Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade: I game share with my brother and he bought MW3 game and I have access to the game but I bought the vault upgrade and I didn't get anything would I need to have bought the base game myself in order...
  9. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...
  10. Gamesharing won't stop sharing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing won't stop sharing.: I gameshare with a friend, I set my Xbox as my new home, I deleted my account from his Xbox altogether but for some reason he still has access to all of my games. How do I stop this?...