Xbox games to pc

Discus and support Xbox games to pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I seen that anthem was one of the games that can be played on pc if bought on xbox. I bought anthem digitally when it released. Can I download that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anth0yee, Aug 5, 2021.

  1. Anth0yee
    Anth0yee Guest

    Xbox games to pc


    I seen that anthem was one of the games that can be played on pc if bought on xbox. I bought anthem digitally when it released. Can I download that game to my pc if I own a digital copy on my xbox? or is the only way through the game pass

    :)
     
    Anth0yee, Aug 5, 2021
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    xbox on pc

    Xbox One games themselves cannot be played on the PC. You can however download PC games that are Xbox Live enabled. Some of these are Xbox Play Anywhere games, and as was stated, there is Xbox Game Pass for PC which lets you play over one hundred PC games.
    These are a mix of PC games & Xbox Live enabled PC games.
  3. Pompeius Magnus CXV Win User

    INSALING XBOX GAME ON PC

    Is it possible to install an xbox game on pc and play it?
    Hello, This is Elijah.

    Microsoft/Xbox allows players to "Buy once, Play Anywhere" on PC or Xbox. The game list is extensive but does not cover all.

    Simply visit

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere

    if you own the game (make sure to sign in first) you can play any of those games, on PC or Xbox.

    Xbox Game Pass Owners have access to the Xbox App (PC) games that are installable to PC and Xbox.

    Visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pc for Xbox App (PC) for the official app for PC.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I buy Ultimate on my pc will it also work for Xbox?

    Game Pass Ultimate contains Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play (XBOX & PC), Cloud Gaming, and Xbox Live Gold. So yes, it will work on Xbox and PC.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox game pass(beta)

    Hi Copdroid,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. Xbox game pass for PC is strictly games for the PC. You do not need an Xbox console. The Xbox beta app is downloadable on the PC itself. Here is a

    FAQ on game pass for PC
    .

    Hope this helps.

    Brad
  6. Kiesey Win User

    Game Pass Family sharing

Thema:

Xbox games to pc

Loading...
  1. Xbox games to pc - Similar Threads - games

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...