Xbox Games Showcase - Tune In to see the latest games

Discus and support Xbox Games Showcase - Tune In to see the latest games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Greetings Xbox Insiders! Sharing a link to the Xbox Games Showcase, scheduled for Thursday of this week https://www.xbox.com/xbox-games-showcase... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Jul 21, 2020.

  1. Xbox Games Showcase - Tune In to see the latest games

    /u/Xbox-Insider, Jul 21, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Lasaverin Win User

    E3 2019 predictions.

    Xbox games seem to not be as expansive as other platforms. Id like to see more open world games showcased
  3. Lofty Who Win User
  4. ultramag88 Win User

    Upload Studio *despair*

    You sure? Have you compared the raw clip to the version after trimming etc? I can see this happening in all latest showcase uploads people have posted, I know it's not just me
  5. Burst Axe Win User

    Titanfall Gamescom Demo

    I now see the hype for this game is well deserved. The E3 showcase didn't do anything for me.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Your Game Showcase Favourite?

    Games I'm looking forward to from the Games Showcase,

    S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2,

    Warhammer 40k DarkTide,

    Halo Infinite,

    Fable,

    State of Decay 3,

    The Medium,

    But more important is all the games showed off from the Game Showcase are coming to Xbox Game Pass.
Thema:

Xbox Games Showcase - Tune In to see the latest games

Loading...
  1. Xbox Games Showcase - Tune In to see the latest games - Similar Threads - Games Showcase Tune

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. Need help identifying game from last year's showcase

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help identifying game from last year's showcase: Hoping someone can help me out. Last year there was a trailer shown for a 4 player dungeon crawler starring a cute little girl, a teddy bear, a frog, and a dog (I think) in a wheelchair battling...
  8. i have the full fc25 game but can only play showcase

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have the full fc25 game but can only play showcase: I have the full EAFC25 game via homeing on xbox one (my friend bought it) i can acsess all his other games but with this i have a problem. When i open FC25 i can only play kick off or upgrade it...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Drop Showcase May 21, 2025 Ep 1 Mecha Break, Stalker 2...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Drop Showcase May 21, 2025 Ep 1 Mecha Break, Stalker 2...: https://youtu.be/hHOyz_VQkwQ submitted by /u/ITVoristicMan [link] [comments]
  10. Why can I only play fc25 showcase when I have installed the full game?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I only play fc25 showcase when I have installed the full game?: I installed fc25 showcase and when the full game released on game pass I installed it. When I load on the game it only gives me the option to play what showcase gives you....