Xbox games redirecting to Microsoft stores even after Updating the patch - KB5004476

Discus and support Xbox games redirecting to Microsoft stores even after Updating the patch - KB5004476 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox games redirecting to Microsoft stores even after Updating the patch - KB5004476 I am not able to run or install any games which requires Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rishi.Ravindran, Jun 12, 2021.

  1. Xbox games redirecting to Microsoft stores even after Updating the patch - KB5004476


    Xbox games redirecting to Microsoft stores even after Updating the patch - KB5004476

    I am not able to run or install any games which requires Gaming services. I have installed the optional update to fix this issue as well.

    :)
     
    Rishi.Ravindran, Jun 12, 2021
    #1
  2. JCMU Win User

    Xbox games redirecting to Microsoft stores even after Updating the patch - KB5004476

    Needs a bump as I still haven't found a solution to this. Very frustrating.
  3. Krask Win User

    Can't connect to xbox live when launching a game

    Thank you your reply Anderson.

    I check my accout with the link you posted, and yes I go to my microsoft account and I see my PC game pass souscription. And the same account is connected to the microsoft store.

    I couldn't see update KB5004476 in my optional updates. I looked here to download it manually

    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB5004476

    But my microsoft version is 21h2, and there is no 21h2 compatible compatible update.

    I also did the powershell commands and the xbox application installed the xtra component. I restarted my PC but the issue is unfortunately still there.
  4. Phushywillow73 Win User

    Dead by Daylight Resident Evil DLC Not Showing Up

    I think what they are saying is the game won't run without a patch, but the Xbox Game Pass for PC version is not updating. There is no update option, and after running MS Store download update, there is nothing there about a patch.

    How do we update the game so it will work?
  5. StoreyXIV Win User

    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition £10 Code

    I contacted Microsoft Store Support, who redirected me to Xbox Support, who redirected me to here, after lengthy chats with each.

    I will return 10 business days after the 7th October then, thanks!
  6. IgnácKanistr Win User

    Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in microsoft store.

    Congratulations Microsoft. You redirect people to MS store to update the game, but you can only update it from the XBox app, bravo :-D (sry I replied to you Jesse, I know you're not Microsoft :) )
Thema:

Xbox games redirecting to Microsoft stores even after Updating the patch - KB5004476

Loading...
  1. Xbox games redirecting to Microsoft stores even after Updating the patch - KB5004476 - Similar Threads - games redirecting Microsoft

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Why does it keep redirecting me to the sign in page on cloud gaming after I sign in?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it keep redirecting me to the sign in page on cloud gaming after I sign in?: Every time I sign in to my cloud gaming it redirects me to the sign in page again 0df5c5e1-ff5e-4a5a-8fca-d09fa30a781e
  8. Clicking on a videogame (like Minecraft) opens Microsoft Store and redirect me on "Game...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clicking on a videogame (like Minecraft) opens Microsoft Store and redirect me on "Game...: [img] (btw I'm French sorry if there is any language mistakes) I downloaded Minecraft Launcher 2 years ago, I migrated my Mojang account, everything is clear for me. But since a week, when I...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming redirect

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming redirect: Im trying to play The game named fortnite in the xbox cloud gaming but when i Login it redirects me in microsoft web site what do i do please c162e050-61fd-4132-9fb4-8f670e48b0bb
  10. Almost all my Xbox Game Pass for PC games redirect me to Gaming Services and will not start

    in XBoX on Windows
    Almost all my Xbox Game Pass for PC games redirect me to Gaming Services and will not start: I have 15 games installed and only one of them is working (Sea of Thieves). All other games redirect me to Gaming Services on the MS Store app. The page says that Gaming Services is already...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. KB5004476