Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console?

Discus and support Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok on my current xbox (xbox one) is my profile, my wifes, and our 2 children, i have the xbox games pass ultimate and the kids do play games that wre... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELEMENTAL JESTA, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console?

Ok on my current xbox (xbox one) is my profile, my wifes, and our 2 children, i have the xbox games pass ultimate and the kids do play games that wre downloaded from that specifically for them, I have just ordered the xbox series X console and the kids are going to have the Xbox one in their bedroom, my Question is, if i set the new series x console as my home console, will the kids still be able to play the downloaded games that are on xbox one that we got via games passor not?

Can i set their home console as the xbox series X too and will that let them play games pass content on the xbox one?

:)

ELEMENTAL JESTA, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator not working, details below.

On PC, even if Xbox Game Pass Ultimate there is no option to share it yet but if you're pertaining to Xbox console, yes, you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. ELEMENTAL JESTA Win User

yeah i get thet, if i set the series x console as their home console too can they play the games on an xbox one that the games are on aswell?
  4. Smwutches Win User

It's in testing phases now, so there will be one soon.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can only have 1 console set as your Home at a time and can only share on the Home console. So if you set the new console as your Home, your kids would only be able to access those games if they use the new console too.
  6. ELEMENTAL JESTA Win User

ok, well that sucks, its a pity theres not a family games pass ultimate as thats something that would be great especially with 2 generations of consoles in the one house!
Thema:

1. Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console? - Similar Threads - Games Pass Ultimate

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  4. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  7. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  10. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...