XBOX Games Pass on PC - Parental Control Issue

Discus and support XBOX Games Pass on PC - Parental Control Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I set up a child account with a configured a content restriction - Allow apps and games rated for "13 year olds" I purchased Xbox Games Pass but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mike_380, Aug 17, 2020.

  1. Mike_380
    Mike_380 Guest

    XBOX Games Pass on PC - Parental Control Issue


    Hi,

    I set up a child account with a configured a content restriction - Allow apps and games rated for "13 year olds"

    I purchased Xbox Games Pass but while testing the child account, I was able to install and play a game rated as "M for Mature". I saw the game in the "App and game limits" tab, and blocked it. However, testing again, I was still able to play the game.

    How can I fix these issues?

    On the topic on Xbox Games Pass, is there a way to purchase this without having to leave the payment option on the child account? I used Paypal, but accounts.microsoft,com states there are no restrictions with this payment method and I verified I was able
    to purchase some content on Xbox Games Pass freely (even though "Needs organizer approval to buy things" is on). Any solution here?

    Thanks,

    Mike

    :)
     
    Mike_380, Aug 17, 2020
    #1
  2. Mike_380 Win User

    XBOX Games Pass on PC - Parental Control Issue

    The only thing I had to do when buying was turn off "Needs organizer approval to buy things". Afterwards. I turned that back one.
  3. Jefferson Jr Win User

    XBOX Games Pass on PC - Parental Control Issue

    Hello,

    Did you tried to switch to grown account for a moment after you bought you can switch back to child account.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    i got xbox 360 with kinect.

  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

    delete family setting on xbox 360

  6. XBF Leo G Win User

    Control parental

    Hello alejandrocontreras6,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased an Xbox 360 that has an active parental pass code. We suggest utilizing the article entitled, "How
    to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360
    " in order to resolve this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

XBOX Games Pass on PC - Parental Control Issue

Loading...
  1. XBOX Games Pass on PC - Parental Control Issue - Similar Threads - Games Pass Parental

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I can’t get sent a parent request to approve purchase of a game pass

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get sent a parent request to approve purchase of a game pass: Trying to buy game pass. Told we need a parent to buy it but they can’t send parent a request and will need to find another way 91ce3d89-790d-4c67-86ca-8ed80dff76b7
  7. When I try to buy the game pass unlimited, it says you need a parent to buy this. We can’t...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to buy the game pass unlimited, it says you need a parent to buy this. We can’t...: My Xbox won’t let me get the game pass unlimited. It says you need a parent to buy this. We can’t send a request for this one so you will have to ask them another way....
  8. Parent has game pass ultimate. How can some access game pass ultimate on PC?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent has game pass ultimate. How can some access game pass ultimate on PC?: Hi- parent has game pass ultimate. Son uses it on xboxone console. Kid got a gaming pc. Game pass ultimate not available for kid why? And how do I fix? 799ba772-0cd0-4bc9-90b2-9efa5badca8f
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate on a parent account

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate on a parent account: If my parent account has Xbox game pass ultimate on our home Xbox, then do I have it on my account on pc? 53feac9b-5a4a-40f2-880e-15ea060f68d5
  10. Ultimate game pass through parent account with 2 children's accounts, can they both have...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate game pass through parent account with 2 children's accounts, can they both have...: I don't have an xbox or use my parent account other than to monitor my children's accounts and approve game purchases etc. I have 2 children on separate xbox's, both set up as children's accounts....