Xbox Games Pass on PC - Error after last update

Discus and support Xbox Games Pass on PC - Error after last update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; IT seems that after the latest update, I am unable to play any of my Xbox Games Pass games on PC. I open the app, am already signed in, click a game to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ECPi_889, May 6, 2021.

1. ECPi_889
    ECPi_889 Guest

IT seems that after the latest update, I am unable to play any of my Xbox Games Pass games on PC. I open the app, am already signed in, click a game to play and shortly after it goes through the signing in process again. After clicking "Let's play", is says "something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x80190001"

IT happens with all of my XGP games. All other games (Steam, etc) work just fine.

Also, it takes about 30 seconds after clicking the game to play for the game to start in any way. It is also on an SSD. All other games are pretty much instant.

This is very frustrating.

Also, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app and games.

:)

ECPi_889, May 6, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @ECPi_889, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Please access the link below and follow the instructions provided to troubleshoot the issue.

The link: Troubleshoot gameplay issues on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

xbox game pass pc xcload

You only can play Xbox Game Pass PC games with the last build of Windows 10. U want to update to last build, install xbox beta app and after install games.
  4. SteveTinnin Win User

pc game pass - conan - update button will not function

on the pc game pass version i use it say's "check for updates" I've checked all dates of my games it has not changed the date of last update it only shows game install date. some go back to months or more on pc game pass.

my twin Xboxes get auto updates all the time correctly. the Xbox games pass on them is ok. which shows me there is a pc game pass failure to update problem.
  5. Sp33d103 Win User

Application Fails after Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

Just did 2 Clean installs of Windows 10 1909.

The first install i did all windows updates/Driver updates then installed xbox pc beta game pass then installed 2 games and then attempted to install dragon center from MSI. it installed and then failed to run with the same errors i was getting before.

The second install i installed driver updates and then installed Dragon Center. Configured the system with Dragon Center. Then installed all windows updates, Xbox pc beta game pass and then installed a game and played. Dragon center still worked after playing
    the game. once i restarted the computer dragon center was broken with the same errors as before. Something is breaking the program in the xbox pc game pass install.
  6. DroppingDead Win User

Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.

Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005)

Not only did this solution not work, I was unable to sign into the Xbox app entirely after doing this, even after then re-enabling the setting. I had to go into services and manually reset all the Xbox related services and restart to be able to log in again.

Don't feel like reverting my update so i guess I have to wait until there is another update rip.
Thema:

1. Xbox Games Pass on PC - Error after last update - Similar Threads - Games Pass Error

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc: Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox...
  4. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...
  5. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  6. Game crash on Xbox App (PC Game Pass) error 0xc0000409

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash on Xbox App (PC Game Pass) error 0xc0000409: I downloaded a game and played for almost 2 weeks. But then, one day I receveied an error message "The game has creahed (0xc0000409)" when I launched it. I could not open the game now. Failed...
  7. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  8. When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520: I was launching Starfield from PC Xbox Game Pass, and when it was signing in a Xbox Live window prompt came up and said I couldn't log in and gave me an error code: 0x80070520 I'm on Windows 11...
  9. Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520: Unable able to start any games from pc game pass because it wont let me sign in on the games 80780f7f-4a9d-49da-a88e-8864d1b83121
  10. I cannot install any games on pc game pass and when I try to install it just says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install any games on pc game pass and when I try to install it just says error...: I have already tried antivirus uninstalling, reinstalling game services, and updating my device but nothing works. 10a3f9bd-51f8-411b-9332-8b1e635cac9a