Xbox Games Pass Games not working

Discus and support Xbox Games Pass Games not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't access any of my Xbox Games Pass games all of today. Games not off Games Pass, from a disc or full purchase work fine. The Xbox tells me my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoldenWheyEye, Jan 3, 2018.

  1. Xbox Games Pass Games not working


    I can't access any of my Xbox Games Pass games all of today. Games not off Games Pass, from a disc or full purchase work fine. The Xbox tells me my subscription has expired on the 27th dec, but Paypal confirms the payment was taken
    on the 26th. Annoyed that I can't play games I've paid for (as I say, the money has been taken) but MS seem to think I owe them. If I follow the suggested link it asks me for a pound for the intro month, so I suspect a cross wire. Can you fix please, and maybe
    offer me something to compensate for fact that I've gone a full day I can't play them one one of the few free days I had. Thanks

    :)
     
    GoldenWheyEye, Jan 3, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox Game Pass not working.

    Not in my case. There was a momentary outage for games/content. When it came back up it still says I cannot access Game Pass.
     
    PropheticShadow, Jan 3, 2018
    #2
  3. Itsinzeeyes
    Itsinzeeyes Guest
    Xbox Game Pass not working.

    I also have this issue. My monthly payment came out on 18th but could only use the game pass service up to the 25th.

    I tried getting help thru the @Xboxsupport Twitter page but they haven't helped.

    What a waste of money!
     
    Itsinzeeyes, Jan 3, 2018
    #3
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after it expires

    Game Pass Games are subscription based games, and only Backwards Compatible 360 games for the Xbox One work with Game Pass.

    If you have Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Gold, you can keep the Games With Gold for Xbox 360. But with only Game Pass, you can't play any backwards compatible games on the 360, and on the Xbox One, the games stop working after your Game Pass trial
    ran out.

    So in short: No, you can't keep Game Pass Games, be it Xbox One or Xbox 360 games. And Game Pass doesn't work on original Xbox 360 consoles at all.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I buy Ultimate on my pc will it also work for Xbox?

    Game Pass Ultimate contains Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play (XBOX & PC), Cloud Gaming, and Xbox Live Gold. So yes, it will work on Xbox and PC.
  6. Saturnz0 Win User

    Xbox game pass

    Hi. I'm getting a new laptop in a few days and it has one month of free Xbox game pass. My brother plays in an Xbox one. Is there any way i can share my Xbox game pass with him?
    hi, NOTwarrior007_

    I understand your question.
    To share subscription between PC and console, you need Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

    • The Game Pass for console works only on the console.
    • Game Pass for PC works on PC only.
    • Game Pass Ultimate works on both

    If you have Ultimate you can share with him
  7. Victor Hugo Barbosa Win User

    xbox game pass signature

    it has absolutely nothing to it but my xbox live gold that I bought semanda passed that yes it worked already the xbox game pass not and there is nothing about it xbox game pass and when I have to redeem
    again it does not work and yes I am in the account that I rescued the xbox game pass because I only have one
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

    Xbox game pass

    Xbox Game Pass only works on Xbox one. You can not use any xbox 360 games in game pass on an xbox 360.

    "Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backward compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games."

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass


Thema:

Xbox Games Pass Games not working

Loading...
  1. Xbox Games Pass Games not working - Similar Threads - Games Pass Games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...