Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES

Discus and support Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently downloaded "A Plague Tale: Innocence" onto my PC using the Xbox Games Pass for PC and have sunk roughly 8 hours into it collectively without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YurHucklebarry, May 5, 2020.

  1. Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES


    I recently downloaded "A Plague Tale: Innocence" onto my PC using the Xbox Games Pass for PC and have sunk roughly 8 hours into it collectively without having the game save, then reload successfully a single time. I'll explain.

    First night, download the game, set up brightness, choose your save slot, play through intro/tutorial, make it to chapter 5, call it a night, shut down PC and go to sleep. Next day, open the game, set up brightness...again? Weird, but okay. Next screen,
    "choose your save slot". Wait, WHAT? After searching the internet a bit and finding nothing of use I wrote the error off as a frustrating fluke. I played through the intro/tutorial, make it to chapter 3, call it a night, shut down PC and go to sleep.

    Next day, open the game, SET UP BRIGHTNESS AGAIN. At this point I already knew I was doneso. Next screen, "choose your save slot". No save recorded in any game files on my PC. Nothing to load. More research, no success again. TRY PLAYING INTRO/CHAPTER 1
    AGAIN. Save, shut down, sleep. Next day, YOU GUESSED IT, NO SAVE AGAIN!

    I really like this game! I want to play it, but for some reason it's not doing anything correctly!

    The game runs like a dream and I have no issues when I'm playing it. Just the fact that it doesn't seem to record saves or any other type of useful file anywhere I can see on my computer!

    PLEASE HELP!

    :)
     
    YurHucklebarry, May 5, 2020
    #1
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Question

    I would wish A Plague Tale: Innocence for free at the MS Store
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

    Great question. I have enjoyed Sword Art Online and A Plague Tale: Innocence from Game Pass.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

    What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

    Final de semana , jogarei the division 2 e A plague Tale : Innocence

    [Mod Translation - Weekend, I'll play the division 2 and A plague Tale: Innocence]
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

    Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

    A Plague Tale: Innocence for sure!!!!!
  6. Edgarour Win User

    Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

    My favourite are A Plague Tale: Innocence
Thema:

Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES

Loading...
  1. Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES - Similar Threads - Games Pass Plague

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...