Xbox games pass and Pc games pass in Morocco , or MENA

Discus and support Xbox games pass and Pc games pass in Morocco , or MENA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering why Xbox games pass and Pc games pass are not available in Morocco , or "MENA" ? I think in 2022 there are not that many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jalouf01, Jan 22, 2022.

  1. Jalouf01
    Jalouf01 Guest

    Xbox games pass and Pc games pass in Morocco , or MENA


    Hello,

    I was wondering why Xbox games pass and Pc games pass are not available in Morocco , or "MENA" ? I think in 2022 there are not that many barriers to not let those services be available. Most countries does have fiber optic internet, they are pretty advanced in technology so what are the real causes why the services by microsoft are not avaiblable ? and thank you for your time !!

    “***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***”

    :)
     
    Jalouf01, Jan 22, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    Xbox games pass and Pc games pass in Morocco , or MENA

    We value your feedback.

    Xbox Insiders can also share additional info about problems with preview or prerelease features and games with other Xbox Insiders and Xbox staff on Reddit. The Xbox Insider Subreddit has resources for discussion and support for any games, apps, features, or experiences managed through the Xbox Insider Program.

    Note that this is an option for reporting added context about Xbox Insider issues that may be difficult to record through other reporting or feedback tools. General Xbox Support issues or questions are not addressed here, and should be directed to support.xbox.com.

    Xbox Insider Subreddit

    Additional resources:

    Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

    -Regards,

    Hayabusa
  3. Jalouf01 Win User

    Xbox games pass and Pc games pass in Morocco , or MENA

    Hello Hayabusa,

    Thank you for answering my question, i wanted to ask you if you could send a request to the specific service who can find a solution , i think that it is easy to activate the game pass since it's only digital, same as "netflix" , "spotify" or any other service that we have in morocco, if you can ask them to activate the service so that we can subscribe to xbox and pc games pass and thank you !
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    Xbox games pass and Pc games pass in Morocco , or MENA

    Hello Jalouf01,

    We do not have the answer as to why your specific region is not supported.

    However, if you want to check the current list of regions that have access to Game Pass, head to https://www.xbox.com/regions

    -Hayabusa
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Xbox game pass for PC availability in Morocco

  6. FreakRoach Win User

    Xbox game pass for PC availability in Morocco

    I see. Well, that is a darn shame indeed. Anyway, thanks so much for your help!
    It's not available at the moment, but I'm sure Microsoft will be working on to get it released widely in the near future.
Thema:

Xbox games pass and Pc games pass in Morocco , or MENA

Loading...
  1. Xbox games pass and Pc games pass in Morocco , or MENA - Similar Threads - games pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...