Xbox games keeps getting installed on my PC

Discus and support Xbox games keeps getting installed on my PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As the title sais it just keeps filling my disk up with games currently installed on the xbox. Why does this happend? EVERY single day it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by larsmarkussen, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Xbox games keeps getting installed on my PC

As the title sais it just keeps filling my disk up with games currently installed on the xbox.

Why does this happend? EVERY single day it keeps filling the disk up. i've even signed out/uninstalled the apps.

:)

larsmarkussen, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Timothy LeighBaillie Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not showing my games

I have downloaded the xbox beta app, but still nothing. I have the Game Pass Ultimate because I just bought and Xbox One X, and I also have a PC. I can see my games on my Xbox, but none on PC. I keep on getting prompted to either install xbox Beta, or
    purchase Game Pass Ultimate, but I already have done both.
  3. theguy667 Win User

XBOX App on PC not installing games.

i have done numerous steps to try and correct the xbox app not installing games on pc, i keep getting error code 0x80073d0d, any soloutions to this problem
  4. CrazyCaboose009 Win User

How to bypass "xbox identity provider" app?

yea. it is.
    i tried the next option a well, to delete folders and repaired and reset FF13, which some how deleted the game but kept the shortcut on the desktop.
    I tried re-installing it, but it keeps getting an error when trying to download it.
    i have tried repairing and resetting all of the xbox apps and restarting the PC many times now and it keeps getting an error when downloading FF13.
    Since my PC very clearly hates this game, looks like i will have to play it on my console.
  5. Harry Sullivan Win User

Why are my installed games not showing up when I open xbox app to launch them

None of my installed game pass games show up on PC game pass. I am online but nothing is showing up. I keep getting a message saying that I need to download gaming services but nothing seems to happen.
  6. ingloriousstark Win User

Installation of Witcher 3 : Hearts of Stone DLC stops with code 0x87e0000f

Install the game without updating until the game completes the installation, then install the update. It should help.
    Thanks for replying Jurgen, I already get the latest updates installed even after I fully reset my Xbox. Tried both the resets; one with keeping my games and apps and other without keeping them.
Thema:

Xbox games keeps getting installed on my PC

1. Xbox games keeps getting installed on my PC - Similar Threads - games keeps getting

2. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  3. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  4. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  5. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  6. my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or...: my internet is good, other accounts work fine, but my account doesn’t work with the online games or enlisted, we have game pass, again, other accounts work fine so it’s not a issue with “whoever...
  7. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  8. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  9. Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “: It’s not the update or trouble shooting cuz I already did that . It’s been months since I played my disc game cuz everytime I insert it , this message appears . It’s also not letting me install...
  10. Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out: Can't get any of my games to load. It say that it's timed out On every game I have tried to play. 582ddd6a-6344-4dd1-afd4-aa091b84f87d