Xbox games flicking through menus

Discus and support Xbox games flicking through menus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi looking for help my sons xbox has started flicking through menus really fast no idea how to fix or whats wrong can anyone help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joycespeirs1950, Jul 25, 2018.

  1. Xbox games flicking through menus


    hi looking for help

    my sons xbox has started flicking through menus really fast

    no idea how to fix or whats wrong

    can anyone help

    :)
     
    joycespeirs1950, Jul 25, 2018
    #1
  2. Left Stick won't recognize directional imput

    So i've been having this problem with my controller where whenever I flick my stick to the left, it won't read it, until I flick it more times where it sometimes works, it does work for holding motions (walking) but not "flicking motions" (travelling through
    menus)
     
    Dagemaster786, Jul 25, 2018
    #2
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Xbox one scrolling through menus

    Sounds like its time for Scooby and the gang!! Either that or Xbox support!!
     
    Mr Boozyhead, Jul 25, 2018
    #3
  4. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest

    Xbox games flicking through menus

    Have you tried to reset the controller? Have you tried another controller if possible?
     
    Flymonkey102, Jul 25, 2018
    #4
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

    Xbox games flicking through menus

    Have you tried to reset the controller? Have you tried another controller if possible?
  6. Noahgriff Win User

    red dead redemption 2

    May be worth contacting Rockstar support by creating a support ticket with them. They are very useful. It maybe down as last auto save if you flick through the menu and look there.
  7. kierons316 Win User

    HOW DO I TURN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OFF!!!

    I managed to do it from the Xbox website last week. I had a pre pay 3 month but my account said auto renew was On. Just been flicking through the menu's on xbox.com though & can't seem to find it now :/
  8. Nielo TM Win User

    Would a new console running 360 games reduce load times?

    Flicked through the PDF there was no mention of a Xbox Mini required for BC

    -

    "App Pool

    Dedicated resources for

    next gen gaming

    Dedicated resources for

    Xbox 360 gaming (HW)"

    -

    It implies the next Xbox can indeed play 360 games, no surprise there.
  9. Tom Cosworth Win User

    Weapon glitch

    Flick through the weapons you have. It should be there, unless you accidently dropped it...
Thema:

Xbox games flicking through menus

Loading...
  1. Xbox games flicking through menus - Similar Threads - games flicking through

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Why does when I full screen on a game, my screen/mouse randomly flick or move to another...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does when I full screen on a game, my screen/mouse randomly flick or move to another...: It is really annoying because it keeps flicking my screen to a random direction and makes it hard to move my character and shoot. Not screen flickering, but in a game. I have a hp touchscreen...