xbox games dimming

Discus and support xbox games dimming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys I have just bought a samsung Q70a and also a Xbox X, Everytime i pop a game in the screen goes really dark, i have tried everything the last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnknownJones, Jan 14, 2022.

  1. UnknownJones
    UnknownJones Guest

    xbox games dimming


    Hi Guys

    I have just bought a samsung Q70a and also a Xbox X, Everytime i pop a game in the screen goes really dark, i have tried everything the last 24hrs, resetting both TV and Xbox several times, upping and downing every setting i could find. I just cant seem to to get that crystal clear look. Tried everything i could find on the internet.

    When i tried Gears through cloud gaming, it was fine, but now i've downloaded it, its back to dark mode.

    :)
     
    UnknownJones, Jan 14, 2022
    #1
  2. xTHExNEXTxONE Win User

    XBOX One Controller "Low Battery" Warning

    The Xbox button will dim when you have 5% battery life. It will be bright, then immediately dim.
  3. nmelive Win User

    Screen Dimming

  4. DwightKeener Win User

    Screen auto-dimming after 10 minutes

    Same issue as all the others. Please fix it !!!!!!!!!!!!! Fix the dimming, fix the dimming, fix the dimming, ok back to to watching HBO now with dimming !
  5. ROBOSLIDER Win User

    Xbox One X with Kinect and auto dimming lights

    My Kinect and console light auto dimming is still acting oddly. When in a game both are bright, but when I open the guide they both dim and stay dim when I go home and browse around the console. Back to the game and they go bright again.

    It's a bit annoying, because the X power button light is quite bright in a low lit room. I was hoping hooking up Kinect would produce the same experience with the light dimming as on the One.
  6. Widener Win User

    Dimming while watching Netflix. Just started yesterday. Any fix for it?

    Didn't work. I even tried on 2 other tv's and a gaming monitor and it still dimmed. It is the Xbox that is the issue.
Thema:

xbox games dimming

Loading...
  1. xbox games dimming - Similar Threads - games dimming

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  8. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  9. Very dim screen when launching a game

    in XboX Insiders
    Very dim screen when launching a game: starting today, about 8/10 times I'm Firing up a game with HDR or auto HDR, my game dims exponentially, to a degree I can't even see what's on the screen, have to walk to the tv to see it. When I...
  10. Screen is extremely dim while game streaming.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Screen is extremely dim while game streaming.: When I stream games to my pc it is dimmed to the point that I can't see anything, all my auto dim settings are turned off, I have reset the xbox, the router, and the computer. My brightness is all...