xbox gamertag has randomly changed & gamerscore...

Discus and support xbox gamertag has randomly changed & gamerscore... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Signed into my xbox today. Seen my gamertag has randomly changed from Greg Gt to Ynvfd2777 and Ive lost my gamer-score. Checked xbox.com same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Greig Cohrane, Mar 22, 2023.

1. xbox gamertag has randomly changed & gamerscore...

Signed into my xbox today. Seen my gamertag has randomly changed from Greg Gt to Ynvfd2777 and Ive lost my gamer-score.

Checked xbox.com same thing... trying to figure out whats going on? Ive signed out the account on my xbox series x...now when i click sign in to a new account....even after multi-able resets and unplugging from the wall... when selecting sign in on the xbox it trys to load and then goes back to main screen.

:)

Greig Cohrane, Mar 22, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

How can i change my gamertag for free?

well since your name doesn't seem to be random with a gamerscore of 5363

you cannot

only randomly generated names within the first 30days of creation can change their gamertags for free

only during specials are the gamertags for 400ms points
  3. StefanNeubauer Win User

Gamertag has been determined to be inappropriate

your gamertag has Zero gamerscore, it seems to me you accidently have created 2 gamertags and named them similarily. this could easily be caused if you had used 2 different email addresses (for example by typo and then afterwards correct email).

xbox Support can help you sort out if this is the case.

if you recieved a forced gamertag Change by xbox your gamertag would have been randomly assigned with a combination of 2 words and a number like "NameChange12345", not just your current gamertag -1 Digit
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Lost Gamerscore After Gamertag Change

Hi there,

If you're not showing a gamerscore reset on your account
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    then you've probably just been hit with a glitch that has been randomly effecting users. And it just happened to take place when you changed your gamertag.

With the glitch, the score will return in a few days.
  5. HassanB Win User

changing my gamertag

Hello,

This "free" gamertag change is only available if you made your gamertag on either XBOX.com or on the XBOX 360 console itself and received a randomly generated gamertag (Example: FuglyDuckling10 - randomly generated gamertag). This "free" gamertag change is
    only available within the first 30 days of the account being created, otherwise you would be charged 800 Microsoft Points for the gamertag change.

So since you have already changed your gamertag and it is not a randomly generated gamertag you would have to pay the 800 Microsoft Points fee just like everyone else.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Never changes gamertag

The gamertag you have now is not a randomly generated one so it has been changed at some point.

Any other changes then you will have to pay.
Thema:

xbox gamertag has randomly changed & gamerscore...

1. xbox gamertag has randomly changed & gamerscore... - Similar Threads - gamertag has randomly

2. If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I am waiting for a gamertag to clear up (someone already has it) and I try to use it...: I use the gamertag PDG200 for almost everything, and I am running into the problem that someone already has that tag in microsoft. I put my name in as PDG200 and it added a suffix. If the person...
  3. Why has xbox blatantly humoured my gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has xbox blatantly humoured my gamertag change?: I have attempted to change my gamertag after completing mind numbing circles through the internet, only to reveal that xbox has NOT changed my gamertag! But would you adam and eve it the next time...
  4. How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?: I created an account with an email that didn’t belong to me. I got that resolved and switched it to one of my personal emails. I currently had my Xbox damaged due to lightning, but I’m trying to...
  5. Why does my gamertag have suffix even thou no one else has the same name of mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my gamertag have suffix even thou no one else has the same name of mine: So i have this gamertag which no one else uses but i still get the suffix on my gamertag is there any way to remove it? 77739df8-5fd1-43ed-a7e0-77d18ff6bb24
  6. I attempted to change my gamertag more than 3 week ago. It still has not reflected...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I attempted to change my gamertag more than 3 week ago. It still has not reflected...: I was able to successfully change my gamertag (system said so), but I ran into problems immediately after. My new gamertag wouldn't display and it's still the case now. An Independent Advisor...
  7. Gamertag has not changed and it's been 7 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag has not changed and it's been 7 days: It's been a week since Microsoft charged me $9.99 to change my gamertag but it's still not changed. Do I ask for a refund at this point? 26907484-a7ff-418c-b764-7759811d7888
  8. Xbox app has me signed in as some random gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app has me signed in as some random gamertag: I have recently purchased a new laptop and although signed in on Microsoft with my gamertag etc when I tried to log in to the xbox app and hit sign in it signed me in as some random gamertag I...
  9. my microsoft account it has some random gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    my microsoft account it has some random gamertag: when i sign into my microsoft account it has some random gamertag and none of my achievements or any of my info but its my correct email and password....why is this and can someone help fix it?...
  10. When i sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account it has some random gamertag and none of my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account it has some random gamertag and none of my ...: I've tried to change the gamertag but it tells me the one I want is already in use. Yes...by ME! I have been able to change the gamertag to a new one, but not the one I want back! How do I...