Xbox Gamerpic

Discus and support Xbox Gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, over the last couple of hours I've been trying to change my custom profile picture to another custom profile picture and it's saying, "Done it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by REDGEODEZ✔️✅, May 31, 2023.

1. Xbox Gamerpic

Hello, over the last couple of hours I've been trying to change my custom profile picture to another custom profile picture and it's saying, "Done it will show after verification", or something along the lines of that. I've done this about 6 or 7 times and hoping that it would work. It has been frustrating me and I have no clue on how to fix this.

:)

REDGEODEZ✔️✅, May 31, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

player images

Hey there darkfalco Mx.

Are you referring to your Xbox One Gamerpic? I'm afraid Xbox 360 Gamerpics do not carry over to the Xbox One and if you have already chosen an Xbox One Gamerpic, there isn't an option to revert back to an Xbox 360 Gamerpic. Thanks for your understanding!
  5. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Wrong gamer pictures being displayed for me and my opponents.

You can only change your Gamerpic on the Xbox. Changing your style does not change your Gamerpic. Turn on your Xbox and update your Gamerpic.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

pfp

Download the Xbox app, then launch it, select your gamerpic in the top right corner of the app, and select view profile, then select your gamerpic from your profile, and then you can change your gamerpic on there. Bear in mind, custom gamerpics are not
    supported on the app at this time. Only the Xbox One console currently supports custom gamerpics.
Thema:

Xbox Gamerpic

1. Xbox Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Gamerpic

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  4. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  5. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  6. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  7. gamerpic strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerpic strike: i have been give 1 on one acc and 2 on my other for changing a gamerpic and it came with no warning saying that the picture is not allowed i feel if the gamerpic is not good to use xbox should...
  8. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  9. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  10. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....