Xbox Gamer Pass - Dragons Age Inquisition download does not work

Discus and support Xbox Gamer Pass - Dragons Age Inquisition download does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dragons Age Inquisition is available to download on the Xbox gamer pass on PC, however the download button does not initiate any sort of download after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaka0, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Aaka0
    Aaka0 Guest

Dragons Age Inquisition is available to download on the Xbox gamer pass on PC, however the download button does not initiate any sort of download after opening up EA Play. I believe the problem lies within EA Play as the download button does not work.

:)

Aaka0, Nov 20, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Aaka0 welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well, I suggest you try this:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  3. Fireheart453 Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

Evolve and dragon age inquisition are xbox one

Dragon age: origins is 360, but the dlc worked just fine before
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Dragon Age Inquisition soundtrack

Hey HeavyGuitar guy,

If you would like the soundtrack to Dragon Age: Inquisition, please follow the steps on EA's

Downloading the Dragon Age: Inquisition Soundtrack
    support page. The soundtrack is not provided by us, but by EA through your EA Origin account. Sincere apologies for the frustrating experience so far.
  5. KalawangBoy Win User

Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 can I play on Xbox one?

If you want to the Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 to play on the Xbox One Console, you can try to request or to vote this to Our

xbox.uservoice.com/.../8379090-dragon-age-inquisition

currently, we have a 4,750 Gamers who voted the Game.

Thanks and God Speed.

Xbox Ambassador Support
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox GamePass EaPlay Dragon age inquisition can't play deluxe edition

Hello, forumtera,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with Dragon Age Inquisition save data. After researching your issue extensively, I discovered this issue and the solution via The Dragon Age: Inquisition support page Dragon Age: Inquisition Save Importer (ea.com). On the site, scroll down to Migrating Your Dragon Age: Inquisition Savegame and Profile on Xbox. Here is some additional information on this specific issue.

Xbox consoles:

• If you have preorder promotional items or Flames of the Inquisition items installed on your Xbox 360 console at the time of the export, you can import the savegame data on your Xbox One console.
      • If you do not have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the save game loads, and you must equip alternate equipment and/or armor.
      • If you have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the savegame loads as it appeared on the Xbox 360 console.
    Xbox consoles:

• An online connection.
    • An Xbox 360 console system with a Dragon Age: Inquisition savegame.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox 360 with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox 360 console.
    • An Xbox One console.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox One with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox One console.
    Finally, the EA Play, Game Pass version of Dragon Age Inquisition is not the Ultimate or Game of the year edition. It is the base game. Did you own that addition digitally, or have the disc still? The support guide I provided provides the answers to why you are experiencing this issue. I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamer Pass - Dragons Age Inquisition download does not work - Similar Threads - Gamer Pass Dragons

2. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  3. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  4. Is gamer pass ultimate no longer available for purchase using MS points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is gamer pass ultimate no longer available for purchase using MS points?: I went to redeem a few months worth of gamer pass and noticed only the PC gamer pass is available to purchase with points. Has this been permanently changed? 9e0041b5-86ac-4019-8314-06aeb89bd966
  5. Xbox Game Pass for non-gamer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for non-gamer: I won an Xbox Game Pass, but I am not sure how to use it. I only play basic PC games such as Hidden Object and Puzzle games. Are there any such games I can play with this game pass, and if so,...
  6. Xbox gamer pass no recognising installed games after fresh install of windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamer pass no recognising installed games after fresh install of windows: I needed to reinstall windows on my current PC after which when I installed game pass on PC my games were not recognised. The list of installed games is blank on gamepass app. My games are stored...
  7. Gamer tag with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer tag with game pass ultimate: Long story short I’ve had Xbox live since the 360 first came out. I’ve had the same gamer tag since then. Last time I was on my Xbox 1 was around the beginning of 2017. I just recently bought a...
  8. PC Gamer Pass enforcing phantom age restrictions on Adult account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamer Pass enforcing phantom age restrictions on Adult account: Today I attempted to install No Man's Sky and Project Wingman on my Windows PC with Game Pass via the Xbox app. However, clicking install brought up the following error message: "This is rated...
  9. Can my child use my Ultimate Game Pass subscription on my PC using their Gamer Tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my child use my Ultimate Game Pass subscription on my PC using their Gamer Tag?: Just bought my first Gaming PC (since my Amiga in 1990!) after only having Xbox consoles before. I have an Ultimate Game Pass subscription since we bought the XBox, that me and my son can both...
  10. Gamer Pass used for Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition doesn't work for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamer Pass used for Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition doesn't work for PC?: I downloaded the 'Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition' for PC which is an included game with 'Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.' I can plan the main game, but the DLCs are not working, particularly the car...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dragon age inquisition game pass pc not downloading

2. dragon age inquisition - game pass pc not working