Xbox Gamepass - XboxGames files not there?

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass - XboxGames files not there? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can play all my games, but for some reason, every game except the Minecraft Launcher is apparently installed on just the C Drive. When I open the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benjamin Wilkes, May 3, 2023.

  1. Xbox Gamepass - XboxGames files not there?


    I can play all my games, but for some reason, every game except the Minecraft Launcher is apparently installed on just the C Drive. When I open the XboxGames folder, only the Minecraft Launcher files are present.

    I tried to upload screenshots but it won't let me for some reason, let me know if you need anything else.

    Cheers.

    :)
     
    Benjamin Wilkes, May 3, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Xbox Gamepass - XboxGames files not there?

    Hi Benjamin!

    Your other games must have been installed to WindowsApps folder. You may show all your hidden folders/files to check it.

    Open your Xbox app then go to its Settings > General. Check which drive/folder your games are being installed.
  3. Benjamin Wilkes Win User

    Xbox Gamepass - XboxGames files not there?

    Hi!

    It says they're being installed to XboxGames in the Xbox app but I managed to get access to the WindowsApps folder anyway and found what I needed in there. No idea why it's installing everything there though when it's even in my settings to install it to XboxGames.

    Thanks!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is not located in the C:\XboxGames root folder?

    According to the PCgamingwiki

    Save data goes here:

    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\SystemEraSoftworks.29415440E1269_ftk5pbg2rayv2\SystemAppData\wgs

    If your game isn't in C:\XboxGames folder, it would be in the WindowsApps folder. But that still wouldn't be where your save files ago. In any case, most GamePass games are encrypted. However, save files and config files are not and are located elsewhere.
  5. AliEmir1 Win User

    I can't install games in xbox app even I have extra disk space.

    Now I realized my xbox download folder has changed when I join Windows Gaming. The time I quit Windows Gaming, I deleted the XboxGames file too, and xbox app is trying to install games to XboxGames file. I created again the file(The issue which I couldn't click download is solved) but it is empty, and I'm having an issue downloading it gives the error 0x00000001.
  6. FilipposDS Win User

    Why a game which I downloaded from Microsoft store is installed at 2 different folders at the same time? (Both WindowsApps folder and XboxGames fodler)

    Well before trying your solution i checked with which files the game opens (files from WidnowsApps or XboxGames folder) and the game opens with the files from the xboxgames folder and not from windowsapps. I moved the folder of Forza Horizon 5 from XboxGames folder to another path just to check if the game is going to launch with the files from windowsapps folder but it won't launch. It says path not found and game can not open, appears as uninstalled. So if i delete xboxgames folder the same thing as above will happen and i will not be capable of opening the game and i will have to redownload it, which this is what i am trying not to do as with my internet connection it will take 2 days for the 133 gbs.
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass - XboxGames files not there?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Gamepass - XboxGames files not there? - Similar Threads - Gamepass XboxGames files

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]