xbox gamepass Unsupported 16-bit application message

Discus and support xbox gamepass Unsupported 16-bit application message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i got this error message everytime i am launching a game on gamepass, it shows on the game one time and doesn't come back until i restart my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulienJouan, Jul 17, 2023.

  1. JulienJouan
    JulienJouan Guest

    xbox gamepass Unsupported 16-bit application message


    Hello,

    i got this error message everytime i am launching a game on gamepass, it shows on the game one time and doesn't come back until i restart my pc. the game will still launch but i don't understand what is the problem ? i tried to update everything and use repair on the games but i still got the same problem.


    xbox gamepass Unsupported 16-bit application message [​IMG]


    :)
     
    JulienJouan, Jul 17, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    xbox gamepass Unsupported 16-bit application message

    It’s unfortunate to know the inconvenience persists, Julien.

    I would like to confirm, are your graphics card and PC drivers up-to-date?

    If that’s correct, I can suggest you to run the STC tool on your system.
    This can be useful to find and repair possible corruptions.

    You can review how to use the tool and more by clicking here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  3. WattyNuela Win User

    xbox gamepass Unsupported 16-bit application message

    Hello Julien, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.



    Please try reinstalling the Gaming Services dependencies on your PC by following the steps below:

    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

    In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

    In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

    Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

    Restart your device and try to open a game again.

    You can review this information here:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...

    If the UAC prompt doesn’t appear, open instead the Xbox app and look for a notification that asks you to install missing dependencies.
  4. JulienJouan Win User

    xbox gamepass Unsupported 16-bit application message

    Hi.
    Thank you for your answer but i did that (actually 2 times, before and after repairing the games) and it did not work.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

    Unsupported 16-bit application

    Hi John, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

    I'm sorry to hear you encountered this unexpected error once you try to play Minecraft.

    May I know what edition are you trying to open, Bedrock or Java?

    Meanwhile, what are your PC specs?
    Is this happening with Minecraft only?

    And please check if your system and all the apps related to gaming are up to date.
    You can check for windows updates via PC Settings > Update & Security > Windows update
    You may need to click on "Search updates"

    And check for app updates opening the Microsoft store as well
  6. Sudhanshu Dev Win User

    Palworld unsupported 16 bit

    But Xbox app recognizes it as I have installed game from that pc only. Then also is there a problem ?
Thema:

xbox gamepass Unsupported 16-bit application message

Loading...
  1. xbox gamepass Unsupported 16-bit application message - Similar Threads - gamepass Unsupported bit

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. Removing an unsupported title from Gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    Removing an unsupported title from Gamepass: How can I submit an idea regarding the removal of a title from Gamepass? It’s no longer supported by the actual design and release company and being available via Gamepass has opened it up more to...