Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks can't be redeemed.

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks can't be redeemed. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on a Microsoft account that I specifically made for gaming on Xbox. My Microsoft account for my PC is different. But I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nike Leon, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Nike Leon
    Nike Leon Guest

I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on a Microsoft account that I specifically made for gaming on Xbox. My Microsoft account for my PC is different. But I've signed in to the Windows 10 Xbox applications with my Xbox account and yet when I go to redeem my perks
    it asks for my PC account's password and tells me to join Gamepass Ultimate and asks for a payment method. I can't get on my Xbox right now and want to redeem my rewards from my PC or phone app like they promise I can. But I can't even find the perks anywhere
    on the phone app and on my PC it acts like I'm trying to redeem them with my PC account and not my Xbox account which I've signed into the Xbox PC apps with.

:)

Nike Leon, Mar 20, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xcloud and DLC

Keep in mind the xbox gamepass ultimate must be on her account and can't be gameshare for xcloud to work

Cloud is a subscriber perk only
  3. Siriusdish Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Do you have normal gamepass or gamepass ultimate? Because IIRC you need Gamepass Ultimate for the perks
  4. MerlijnvdG Win User

No perks xbox gamepass

I have the xbox gamepass ultimate. But it doesnt show any perks.
  5. Davidke2 Win User

I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

I have never been an Xbox gamepass ultimate subscriber or a Disney + subscriber and I still can't see the perk on my list . It just doesn't show up at all. (Also in Canada)
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Game share on game pass.

No, only gamepass ultimate and it's corresponding perks will be shared.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks can't be redeemed. - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate Perks

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  4. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  8. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  9. Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards: Hi, I have a child account, I get messages from Xbox live saying I have enough reward points for a £10 gift voucher, but I cannot redeem it, I also cannot access any perks on my Xbox or on the...
  10. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...: Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vigor gamepass ultimate perk not able to get