Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing up on either of my Microsoft or Xbox accounts.

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing up on either of my Microsoft or Xbox accounts. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to services on the Microsoft website, it says that I don't have any services active. This happened immediately after I redeemed the code sent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quarkslife, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Quarkslife
    Quarkslife Guest

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing up on either of my Microsoft or Xbox accounts.

When I go to services on the Microsoft website, it says that I don't have any services active. This happened immediately after I redeemed the code sent to me by Discord.

:)

Quarkslife, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
  4. Ninjamaster8926 Win User

Xbox Gamepass hasn't Left my Account

this is not what's happening, its not Xbox Ultimate Either yet we don't have microsoft Family plan or any of that. I just have a linked Xbox account with Gamepass that my Friend uses.
  5. DanXcel Win User

xbox game pass

If you have Gamepass Ultimate then you are set for Xbox and PC. If you have just Gamepass then you will need to either upgrade to Gamepass Ultimate or get Gamepass on PC.
  6. Tarnend Win User

Gamepass Ultimate not working

can you log into the game pass ultimate app on your phone or goto the Microsoft store on a computer and look for a gamepass game, be logged into the Microsoft account that has the gamepass ultimate and see if you can install a game via either of those
    methods
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing up on either of my Microsoft or Xbox accounts. - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate showing

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  4. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  8. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  9. The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.: As stated above. Second issue is that I'm in some loop between you and the ea app where I cant move forward. cd23d98a-396d-408f-9e3d-5c3fb7a9f2dd
  10. hi i have gamepass ultimate and i want to use cloud gaming but it isnt showing up on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have gamepass ultimate and i want to use cloud gaming but it isnt showing up on my...: hi i have gamepass ultimate and i want to use cloud gaming but it isnt showing up on my sidebar i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didnt work. how can i get it to work?...