Xbox GamePass Ultimate for PC keeps "moving" games, corrupting them, then redownloading the...

Discus and support Xbox GamePass Ultimate for PC keeps "moving" games, corrupting them, then redownloading the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I admit I am at breaking point with the utter trash that is the Xbox PC app. I have never experienced such a terrible app and gaming experience on PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iseptimus, Mar 12, 2023.

1. iseptimus
    iseptimus Guest

Xbox GamePass Ultimate for PC keeps "moving" games, corrupting them, then redownloading the...

I admit I am at breaking point with the utter trash that is the Xbox PC app. I have never experienced such a terrible app and gaming experience on PC before.

Games, when they decide to finally download, play, but once I shut my PC down and come back to it later and load the Xbox app it states Error Occured at our end. Then proceeds to tell me error code 0x0000000 Error in moving. Why is it trying to move it from my installed drive!? Y: in this case. I have another couple of games on C: and this doesn't happen.

Atomic Heart and High on Life for example, each time I open the Xbox app now, need to redownload 30GB's each!

You can write Windows, but you can't create an app that runs on it as well as Steam, GoG, or even the atrocity that is EpicGames.

Please can anyone help at to why, not installing on C: (and I do have that hidden Xboxgames files on YXbox GamePass Ultimate for PC keeps "moving" games, corrupting them, then redownloading the... :) causes so many issues?

Thanks

:)

iseptimus, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox GamePass Ultimate for PC keeps "moving" games, corrupting them, then redownloading the entire thing!

Hi,

I'm really sorry you're having this issue. I've been using the Xbox App for game pass for a number of years now and on three different PCs and I've not seen this type of behaviour before. Nor have I seen this reported before.

While I can understand you're frustration with the app, it sounds to me something wrong with your particular setup, rather than the Xbox App itself.

And just to let you know, I am a techy and have built my own PC systems. But as you can appreciate with a myriad of different PC hardware setups, it may not be possible to fix your issue here.

I am curious as to why the drive you're trying to run your games is on is designated Y:/ Seems long way down the list of drive letters, something I would expect to see with network connected storage as apposed to a local drive. Is this a local drive?
  3. TimyDolan Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

Its on pc and its on the actual Xbox launcher, I have gamepass but it keeps saying to join gamepass (Ultimate)
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

The only reason to get the Ultimate Gamepass is for the PC games. If you play on Xbox and PC then the Ultimate Gamepass is worth it.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Xbox game pass pc

Some of the games on PC are availble on gamepass on Xbox however not all of them such as Age of empires as it requires a mouse and keyboard. Also gamepass for PC is a separate subscription to Gampeass, you would either have to buy another gamepass subscription
    or get Gamepass Ultimate which works both on PC and Xbox
  6. [Farscape] Win User

I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass

gamepass on PC is just that gamepass, there is no ultimate on pc, if you have ultimate on xbox then you get gamepass on pc.
Thema:

1. Xbox GamePass Ultimate for PC keeps "moving" games, corrupting them, then redownloading the... - Similar Threads - GamePass Ultimate keeps

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  4. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  8. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  9. Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop: I just got a laptop and was setting up the xbox app so i could get gamepass games form the ultimate subscription i have but for some reason it's telling me i need to buy gamepass even though I own...
  10. Xbox gamepass ultimate won't open I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass ultimate won't open I keep getting an error message: I keep getting an error message cV: CNb2ywzQxHepND0cCYd7ce.0.0 Whenever I try to play any game through cloud gaming on my Xbox one. I've tried doing a hard reset, I've uninstalled and...