Xbox Gamepass trouble

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello here ! For a few days now, I have problems with my Xbox GamePass subscription. Indeed, when I want to access my GamePass games, an error message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tyker51, Apr 18, 2018.

  1. Tyker51
    Tyker51 Guest

    Xbox Gamepass trouble


    Hello here !

    For a few days now, I have problems with my Xbox GamePass subscription. Indeed, when I want to access my GamePass games, an error message appears, telling me that I have to renew my subscription. However, I do have an active Gamepass subscription, but when
    I try to access it on my Xbox, this one tells me no (I do not have this problem with my Xbox Live Gold subscription). However, when I access my subscriptions from my Microsoft account, it is active, but the payment is marked "pending" since April 10. Problem:
    it has been debited on my bank account on April 10th. I must also specify that when I try to renew my subscription or change my payment method from my Xbox, it shows me an error message. It is to you that I address myself desperately, after having long discussed
    and illustrated my problem at Xbox Support on Twitter!

    Thank you, I hope someone here can help me!

    :)
     
    Tyker51, Apr 18, 2018
    #1
  2. Krisolsen92
    Krisolsen92 Guest
    Xbox gamepass trouble.

    Hello! so today i tried to launch Sea of Thieves via the xbox gamepass, then i got this:Sea of thieves is currently not available in your account.Here's the error code in case you need it 0x803f8001.

    This is wierd i checked my payment info and it says i still have an active xbox gamepass sub, Sea of Thieves worked for me yesterday.
     
    Krisolsen92, Apr 18, 2018
    #2
  3. Tyker51
    Tyker51 Guest
    Xbox gamepass trouble.

    Same here, error 0x803f800e
     
    Tyker51, Apr 18, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox Gamepass trouble

    You would want to check online at account.live.com and go to services and subscriptions and make sure that it has a good payment option there that is good.
     
    steeledwand7664, Apr 18, 2018
    #4
  5. Tyker51
    Tyker51 Guest
    I already done that, its is the good payment option, and as I said the subscription has already been taken from my account, so I litteraly already paid for it !
     
    Tyker51, Apr 18, 2018
    #5
  6. Hey there, what you will want to do in this case, is reach out to the
    chat/phone
    teams so they can take a look at the account and subscription with you.
     
    Mister Revised, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. pleasantfall Win User

    PLEASE HELP! Trouble with Xbox Game Pass

    But my trouble isn't with the game itself, its the downloading process on Xbox Gamepass
  8. Mister Revised Win User

    Xbox Gamepass trouble

    Hey there, what you will want to do in this case, is reach out to the
    chat/phone
    teams so they can take a look at the account and subscription with you.
  9. Tyker51 Win User

    Xbox gamepass trouble.

    Same here, error 0x803f800e
  10. Tyker51 Win User

    Xbox Gamepass trouble

    You would want to check online at account.live.com and go to services and subscriptions and make sure that it has a good payment option there that is good.
    I already done that, its is the good payment option, and as I said the subscription has already been taken from my account, so I litteraly already paid for it !
  11. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Xbox Gamepass trouble

    You would want to check online at account.live.com and go to services and subscriptions and make sure that it has a good payment option there that is good.
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass trouble

Loading...
  1. Xbox Gamepass trouble - Similar Threads - Gamepass trouble

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Trouble accessing multiplayer even though we have a GamePass.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble accessing multiplayer even though we have a GamePass.: Hi, I’m having an issue accessing multiplayer and online gaming on my xbox series s. Account number 1 has Core Game Pass should should be able to access multiplayer mode. The xbox is set as the...
  9. I'm having trouble with free up storage space GamePass Coud Gaming

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with free up storage space GamePass Coud Gaming: I'm having trouble starting a new game. I get this message: You've already reached the maximum number of saved games allowed on this storage device. To save a new game, or Insert a new storage...
  10. Sea of thieves on PC Through Gamepass having trouble with the controller binds and what it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves on PC Through Gamepass having trouble with the controller binds and what it...: How to fix when I am playing Sea of thieves on PC through Xbox game pass when I have a controller in it doesn’t recognize I have a controller so like my sensitivity is just like as if I had a...