Xbox Gamepass SnowRunner missing dll file. How can I fix it?

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass SnowRunner missing dll file. How can I fix it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I turn on the game I get his error https://i.imgur.com/gRWNFhY.png I tried reinstalling it 3 times on 3 different drives, no good. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Expert b, Jul 5, 2021.

  1. Expert b
    Expert b Guest

    Xbox Gamepass SnowRunner missing dll file. How can I fix it?


    When I turn on the game I get his error https://i.imgur.com/gRWNFhY.png

    I tried reinstalling it 3 times on 3 different drives, no good.

    I have installed 10 other games with no issues.

    :)
     
    Expert b, Jul 5, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Xbox Gamepass SnowRunner missing dll file. How can I fix it?

    I preface this by saying that the following is a fix for another game (Warframe)...however, the product to fix it is not game related. This fixed the same error in WF so might be worth a go.

    Anyway, you could try downloading the Visual C++ redistributable (the x64 version):

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ownloads-2647da03-1eea-4433-9aff-95f26a218cc0

    As I said, it may not work at all but may be worth trying...certainly, installing it won't do any harm though it's always good to make sure you have a backup/restore point before doing it just in case
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Any idea on how to fix missing .dll file problems?

  4. McGigglesmith Win User

    Any idea on how to fix missing .dll file problems?

    I've tried reinstalling the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages, the x64 and x86 ones, and that hasn't worked. I tried installing DirectX, but it said I already have DirectX installed on my computer. It isn't just Geometry Dash, it's also whenever I open my computer from being shut down, and any game in general.

    I fear I may need to factory reset...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Any idea on how to fix missing .dll file problems?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this MCGIGGLESMITH

    Additional information is needed, please tell me:

    Where did you downloaded the game?
    From steam, or which store?
    Is this happening only with geometry dash or with every game?
    Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. ViacheslavKA Win User

    Nothing happens when I click play

    I moved the game using the Xbox App (right click on the game -> Manage -> Files -> Change Drive).

    The name of the missing .dll is UnityPlayer.dll.

    The issue have started today, but I didn't use the Xbox app before (subscribed to GamePass after Starfield gameplay trailer yesterday :) )

    Also, note that the issue haven't disappeared, I just have a hacky workaround now.
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass SnowRunner missing dll file. How can I fix it?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Gamepass SnowRunner missing dll file. How can I fix it? - Similar Threads - Gamepass SnowRunner missing

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner: Hello ! I've started to play snowrunner recently and decided to buy the season 3 year pass DLC. Unfortunatelly the DLC content in the game is still unlock and I cannot access it. When checking...