Xbox gamepass problem that I encountered

Discus and support Xbox gamepass problem that I encountered in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox game install bug Hey, so I bought the xbox game pass for the pc. I played few games and I wanted to install a new one. When I started to download... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HomeShinobiv, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Xbox gamepass problem that I encountered

Xbox game install bug

Hey, so I bought the xbox game pass for the pc. I played few games and I wanted to install a new one. When I started to download the game it suddenly stoped and started showing checking for updates. I cant cancel it or do anything, please help. I tried reinstalling the apps, restarting pc and other things but it doesn’t help. Please help me if you encountered this bug. Maybe you encountered the same problem?

submitted by /u/HomeShinobiv
    [link] [comments]

/u/HomeShinobiv, Mar 26, 2023
  2. x EeMBe x Win User

Why can't we review gamepass games?

I can review games from gamepass, so you seem to have encountered a bug. Might want to report that via 'report a problem' on the console.
  3. Michal Hejtmánek Win User

Game data doesn't free up disk space after uninstall

I have to admit, I've lost my patience. I don't like the fact that I can't access installed files at all. It's a behavior I've only encountered with viruses.

I solved the problem by uninstalling all the Xboxware, quitting Gamepass and formatting my gaming SSD to restore its full capacity. Problem solved.

I hope that in the future the Xbox app will start treating installed data like other launchers and I can return to Gamepass.
  4. Ashbok Win User

Error while loading into every game

I encountered same error this morning. I think it is related to gamepass games only. My purchased game like SOTR and Tekken7 when i tried it is working fine. All gamepass download was not. Hope xbox fix it soon
  5. ScreamingVoid Win User

0x89235106

I was encountering it on pc until this morning when my internet came back, I thought GamePass had an offline mode, I guess I was mistaken
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found

Hey there Anubis54,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your GamePass subscription under control. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging a problem to encounter. If you are having problems getting re-subscribed to
    GamePass, I would suggest getting in contact with
    customer support
    at your earliest convenience.

When you get the chance,
Thema:

Xbox gamepass problem that I encountered

1. Xbox gamepass problem that I encountered - Similar Threads - gamepass problem encountered

2. Gamepass problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass problem: I have looked everywhere but I can't seem to get help with my gamepass app on my PC. It was working fine a few days ago. I got back from a business trip, and now the app won't show any games, and...
  3. Problems with 3 games on gamepass this morning. Microsoft support beyond awful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with 3 games on gamepass this morning. Microsoft support beyond awful: Humankind disappeared Starfield not syncing on iPad Football manager touch screen not working. And Microsoft support never ever ever calls you back. Jokes ba0f2c73-2db9-4358-ace3-9f70e10916aa
  4. Xbox gamepass subscription problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass subscription problem: Hi, I'm Indra and I live in Japan, I want to subscribe Xbox game pass but its shows US currency, my Microsoft account is already set to Japan location. c9b83eba-70af-4b27-92f5-93538bb11a4e
  5. Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased: i upgraded my pc including new ssd with fresh windows install and went into microsoft devices and removed my old pc and when i purchased forza 5 i was not able to download the game along with any...
  6. PC GamePass Uncompressed Data Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass Uncompressed Data Problem: Fact that the games I download from Gamepass are uncompressed causes time and internet loss. For example Atomic Heart In Microsoft Store download size is 76 GB. But the download size on Steam...
  7. Conan on Gamepass problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan on Gamepass problem: Conan Exiles on PC Gamepass says my account doesn't have access to Conan Exiles when I try to play it with Battleye. Other Gamepass games work fine and Im positive Conan is still on gamepass (It...
  8. Xbox gamepass problem that I encountered .

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamepass problem that I encountered .: Xbox game install bug Hey, so I bought the xbox game pass for the pc. I played few games and I wanted to install a new one. When I started to download the game it suddenly stoped and started...
  9. Problem with xbox gamepass on PC can't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox gamepass on PC can't do anything: Hi! So i have a problem, for the past week my gamepass isnt working. I tried to install crusader kings 3 and at one moment i realized my download was stuck after 1%. I pressed the pause button and...
  10. why always there was a problem loading installation location on my xbox gamepass for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why always there was a problem loading installation location on my xbox gamepass for windows: how do i solve the problem "there was a problem loading installation location" which always comes out every time i open xbox gamepass so can't install the game because every time I install a...