Xbox Gamepass PC No man's sky

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass PC No man's sky in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, i just recently installed no man's sky via microsoft game pass. While the game initially started, the next time i tried to start it up, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rockharders, Jul 28, 2020.

  1. Rockharders
    Rockharders Guest

    Xbox Gamepass PC No man's sky


    Hi there,

    i just recently installed no man's sky via microsoft game pass. While the game initially started, the next time i tried to start it up, the xbox beta app just closed itself (crashed) and nothing happened, no error message, no nothing. The task manager doesn't
    show any NMS related tasks (as far as i can see). After reinstalling it started up again (even the save games worked), but also only once and afterwards the same problem occurs as mentioned before. So I reinstalled it again. This time it showed the hello
    games screen but crashed after the Xbox Login. I figured out that after the first start up of the fresh install, the game is greyed out under programs (the only application thats greyed out). The option to repair it doesn't do anything. I also found out that
    under microsofts store downloads it says that the game needs to be repaired. By doing so it just states, that there is an error. No specific code or anything. My System is way above the requirements. I got an Intel CPU and a Geforce 1070 ti with the latest
    drivers. The problem never occured with other games. The system usually runs stable, no overclcocking or anything. I hope someone could help.

    Thanks in advance.

    :)
     
    Rockharders, Jul 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    No Mans Sky PC gamepass?

    Hi,

    Don't quote me, I could be wrong but I think the GamePass version saves maybe only cloud based?

    Pretty sure Steam and Gog Store them here: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\HelloGames\NMS\DefaultUser

    I've I only played the Game Pass version and I've been to that folder and there's nothing there.

    My guess is the Game Pass save won't be compatible. Not a lot of people know that Microsoft have devised a way to make the Xbox One versions of games run on PC. That's how they get Game Pass games to support achievements and why some games are lacking advanced
    graphics features such as native DirectX 12 support. Plus the lack of some games having dedicated Full Screen support too.

    Sorry I can't be of more help.
  3. TheFluffyOne Win User

    No Mans Sky PC gamepass?

    For me, the PC GamePass version is saving under:

    C:\Users\<myuserid>\AppData\Local\Packages\HelloGames.NoMansSky_bs190hzg1sesy\SystemAppData\wgs

    The files are different to the save.hg/mf_save.hg style of the Steam version. The same information appears to be present, but at a glance I'd say it's compressed. Not obvious which compression method is used, though.
  4. SecondSonUK Win User

    No Mans Sky PC gamepass?

    Xbox!!
    Pretty clear I'm asking about game pass for pc bud.
  5. Xenlay Win User

    No Mans Sky PC gamepass?

    You go to your game in the menu and press the symbol in the middle of the controller with 3 dashes. Then you go to memory - stored files.
  6. MishManners Win User

    No Mans Sky PC gamepass?

    Depends on what you played on and how. What other platform were you playing on? Do you know where the game itself was stored? Often the save files are saved under the game installation directory.
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass PC No man's sky

Loading...
  1. Xbox Gamepass PC No man's sky - Similar Threads - Gamepass man's sky

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER: I have reset my game, gone to privacy settings, reset computer, BOUGHT GAMEPASS ULTIMATE, because I thought I need GOLD to play multiplayer, but APPARENTLY THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING. I just...
  10. Problem with Man of Medan on gamepass

    in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Man of Medan on gamepass: Game is running in constant 1 fps, it only changes if I turn off internet. My friend doesnt have this problem and I dont know what is the cause of this. Can you help me?...