Xbox Gamepass PC. Money has been taken from my account but it's not active.

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass PC. Money has been taken from my account but it's not active. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my sub ran out a month ago. Tried to cancel but it didn't give me the option in manage subscription page to cancel. I put the money in today and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Spumbumbler, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Spumbumbler
    Spumbumbler Guest

So my sub ran out a month ago. Tried to cancel but it didn't give me the option in manage subscription page to cancel. I put the money in today and my bank shows the payment going out but in both the xbox app and my account it says action needed, payment
    failed. Cant download any games. Any ideas?

:)

Spumbumbler, Oct 11, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Spumbumbler

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with your subscription.

Are you able to see your subscription in the
    services and subscription
    page? You mentioned that the funds were reflected in your order history; what is the current status of your subscription?

If you can provide for us this info, we should be able to provide for you additional troubleshooting techniques to reoslve this.
  3. AidanDegg Win User

I have been charged for Gamepass but I already have it via reward points

Hi

I can't use that form because I don't have an order number - the money has been taken out of my account as per the update to Gamepass terms of service. I had assumed that recurring points would override the money being taken because it always has previously

Thanks

Aidan
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox game pass for pc beta issue

Are you using the same account that has the Xbox Gamepass for PC activated?
  5. EusebyTheWolf Win User

I want to cancel gamepass subscription but microsoft account is locked out

Hi i lost money even if my membership was closed in the the day of payment. On that day i didnt have money and i closed my membership then 4 days later i got money but it has been taken automatically from my card even the membership was closed i need help i dont want xbox gamepass anymore
  6. Shane Gillis Win User

I've purchased minecraft and the gamepass has lapsed, now i can't use it. How do i fix this issue without involving the trash qualities that microsoft gamepass provides?

PC Gamepass, terribly sorry for not painting every stroke into that one for you. How would i avoid microsoft interface on xbox at all? you could just say im stupid. anyway, the issue is that gamepass has told me to repurchase something.

SO. PC GAMEPASS, although SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM XBOX, serves much the same function, to annoy people and offer very little for the money taken.

do you have a PC GAMEPASS solution? or do i need to switch to linux to avoid interactions with those suffering from various maladies resulting in the production of lackluster slapjobs?
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamepass PC. Money has been taken from my account but it's not active. - Similar Threads - Gamepass Money has

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  4. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  5. I canceled my Xbox gamepass console subscription but I don’t know if I will get my money back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I canceled my Xbox gamepass console subscription but I don’t know if I will get my money back?: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** my Xbox email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 3eabb726-ced0-4b4f-8fc8-f54c9d05a336
  6. I have money for gamepass coming out of an account thats not on my xbox and i forgot the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have money for gamepass coming out of an account thats not on my xbox and i forgot the...: I have money for gamepass coming out of an account thats not on my xbox and i forgot the username and email how do i find this account to turn off recurring billing...
  7. No Man's Sky Mods et Boutique vif argent GamePass [No Man's Sky Mods and Hot Money Shop...

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky Mods et Boutique vif argent GamePass [No Man's Sky Mods and Hot Money Shop...: Bonjour, Je fais un post pour 2 questions. La première est quand sera il possible d'activer les Mods de No Man's Sky. Hello Games ne les interdisant pas, il est dommage de ne pas en profiter en...
  8. I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either.: My gold and gamepass were not given, but i was charged for them 41ddec25-00c7-4edf-9f4f-41f607c20d03
  9. Microsoft tooks the money for the gamepass but I canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft tooks the money for the gamepass but I canceled: Microsoft tooks the money from my account, but I canceled the subscription before the end of the free trial. What can I do to get my money back ? This is not normal....
  10. Microsoft tooks the money for the gamepass but I canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft tooks the money for the gamepass but I canceled: Microsoft tooks the money from my account, but I canceled the subscription before the end of the free trial. What can I do to get my money back ? This is not normal....