xbox gamepass pc library missing

Discus and support xbox gamepass pc library missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ive upgraded my boot drive to an ssd and started with a fresh install of windows. that being said a lot of my apps had to be downloaded and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by superdadJB, Feb 6, 2021.

  1. superdadJB
    superdadJB Guest

    xbox gamepass pc library missing


    ive upgraded my boot drive to an ssd and started with a fresh install of windows. that being said a lot of my apps had to be downloaded and reinstalled. including xbox gamepass. so when i open it up the library is empty. ive tried to set the install location to where the games are but then a warning pops up saying all apps in the drive willl be deleted, defeating the purpose. how do i get my games back without deleting everything and redownloading? thank you

    :)
     
    superdadJB, Feb 6, 2021
    #1
  2. Skepticality Win User

    Game passes

    With gamepass you get a library of games but with gamepass ultimate you get the games, xbox live gold and access to gamepass for the pc.

    so personally I use ultimate because I use ot on my xbox and pc, so it’s entirely your preference
  3. Christyna64 Win User

    Xbox game pass on PC

    The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Microsoft and Xbox Game Pass Fraud by Customer Support

    Ultimate also works on pc

    You just get the pc libraries and the cloud play

    Gamepass for console.has xbox games

    Gamepass for.pc.has pc.only games

    Gamepass ultimate has.both and cloud play

    You can't access console.games on pc unless cloud

    Same.with console.can't access pc games part of ultimate
  5. BelievedBasil Win User

    Error 0x803f8001 gears of war 3 gamepass

    Gears of War 3 is still missing from Owned Games Library. I haven’t got a GamePass, though.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

    SUBSCRIPTION! Xbox(beta)

    When Xbox announced the Gamepass for PC they mentioned that it would take time to build the library. They will be adding more games as time goes on.
Thema:

xbox gamepass pc library missing

Loading...
  1. xbox gamepass pc library missing - Similar Threads - gamepass library missing

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  6. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  7. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

    in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  8. How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2: On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found....
  9. How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?: On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found....
  10. games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library: Yo bro I wanted some help , in my xbox app gta 5 is showing up in the games library of game pass but when i open the gamepass library from my console it doesnot shows up , can you plz tell me...