Xbox gamepass on PC authentication

Discus and support Xbox gamepass on PC authentication in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help So when I try to download games it usually lets me do so however if it has the tag "administrator approval required for installation" it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xAssassin951x, Jan 25, 2022.

  1. Xbox gamepass on PC authentication


    Please help

    So when I try to download games it usually lets me do so however if it has the tag "administrator approval required for installation" it gets stuck on preparing. I am so confused and I have tried to search everywhere for this problem and when I went to contact microsoft about it I got no response.

    :)
     
    xAssassin951x, Jan 25, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - KRONOS PACK Perk not available for Windows when on the website.

    All Ubisoft games on PC Gamepass must install Uplay and use that to download the game and DLC. Gamepass only acts for authentication
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Cannot convert PC data from XBOX?

    The Xbox has hardware that verifies a disc’s authenticity, and it’s not written in a format a PC can read. There is no way to validate Xbox discs on a PC unfortunately. You can subscribe to gamepass, or purchase the digital version. It’s frequently on sale.
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox gamepass on PC authentication

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello xAssassin951x, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

    It's also important to have Xbox Companion installed, updated, and logged into the same account you use in the Xbox App, it acts in conjunction with the Xbox APP for PC.
  5. JoeRW Win User

    Xbox Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - KRONOS PACK Perk not available for Windows when on the website.

    All Ubisoft games on PC Gamepass must install Uplay and use that to download the game and DLC. Gamepass only acts for authentication
    Thanks for the reply.

    Oh you mean Ubisoft Connect - not called UPlay anymore.

    Sure, it must be installed and connected to Gamepass.

    But then Gamepass hands off to Connect for many things.

    I cannot find perks in Connect, only in Gamepass.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Playing Offline

    because gamepass games need to authenticate your subscription.
Thema:

Xbox gamepass on PC authentication

Loading...
  1. Xbox gamepass on PC authentication - Similar Threads - gamepass authentication

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]