Xbox Gamepass No Man's Sky - Cannot get to the main menu

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass No Man's Sky - Cannot get to the main menu in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded the Xbox Gamepass version of No Man's Sky. Upon booting it and after the short intro i reach the usual pre-menu prompt telling me to press... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tarti_1337, Sep 26, 2020.

  1. Tarti_1337
    Tarti_1337 Guest

    Xbox Gamepass No Man's Sky - Cannot get to the main menu


    I downloaded the Xbox Gamepass version of No Man's Sky. Upon booting it and after the short intro i reach the usual pre-menu prompt telling me to press left click or A on the controller to start. Thing is, it does a sound every time i press one of these
    buttons but that's it. No menu opens, i don't get the usual Xbox prompt, i'm just stuck there. I've played a good dozen games on Gamepass in the past and this is the first time i see such a thing. I've looked it up and it seems i'm alone with this problem.

    :)
     
    Tarti_1337, Sep 26, 2020
    #1
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

    Games which would benefit from/benefit Game Pass (and Game Pass on PC)

    Damn if Fallout 76 joins GamePass I would be so damn happy!

    I would say No Mans Sky should join GamePass. It's a great game but also had a very rocky start. GamePass could boost this as an all time favorite game since it will get massive exposure
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    No Mans Sky PC gamepass?

    Hi,

    Don't quote me, I could be wrong but I think the GamePass version saves maybe only cloud based?

    Pretty sure Steam and Gog Store them here: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\HelloGames\NMS\DefaultUser

    I've I only played the Game Pass version and I've been to that folder and there's nothing there.

    My guess is the Game Pass save won't be compatible. Not a lot of people know that Microsoft have devised a way to make the Xbox One versions of games run on PC. That's how they get Game Pass games to support achievements and why some games are lacking advanced
    graphics features such as native DirectX 12 support. Plus the lack of some games having dedicated Full Screen support too.

    Sorry I can't be of more help.
  4. TheFluffyOne Win User

    No Mans Sky PC gamepass?

    For me, the PC GamePass version is saving under:

    C:\Users\<myuserid>\AppData\Local\Packages\HelloGames.NoMansSky_bs190hzg1sesy\SystemAppData\wgs

    The files are different to the save.hg/mf_save.hg style of the Steam version. The same information appears to be present, but at a glance I'd say it's compressed. Not obvious which compression method is used, though.
  5. SecondSonUK Win User

    No Mans Sky PC gamepass?

    Xbox!!
    Pretty clear I'm asking about game pass for pc bud.
  6. Xenlay Win User

    No Mans Sky PC gamepass?

    You go to your game in the menu and press the symbol in the middle of the controller with 3 dashes. Then you go to memory - stored files.
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass No Man's Sky - Cannot get to the main menu

Loading...
  1. Xbox Gamepass No Man's Sky - Cannot get to the main menu - Similar Threads - Gamepass Man's Sky

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER: I have reset my game, gone to privacy settings, reset computer, BOUGHT GAMEPASS ULTIMATE, because I thought I need GOLD to play multiplayer, but APPARENTLY THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING. I just...
  10. Problem with Man of Medan on gamepass

    in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Man of Medan on gamepass: Game is running in constant 1 fps, it only changes if I turn off internet. My friend doesnt have this problem and I dont know what is the cause of this. Can you help me?...