Xbox gamepass lunch in Pakistan.

Discus and support Xbox gamepass lunch in Pakistan. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Launch xbox gamepass in Pakistan already, there is a huge market for games in Pakistan, but we are being neglected by Microsoft for long time, now is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Left_Cat_2377, Nov 4, 2022.

  1. Xbox gamepass lunch in Pakistan.


    Launch xbox gamepass in Pakistan already, there is a huge market for games in Pakistan, but we are being neglected by Microsoft for long time, now is the time for you guys to capture the opportunity and officially launch the service.

    submitted by /u/Left_Cat_2377
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Left_Cat_2377, Nov 4, 2022
    #1
  2. john cena1 Win User

    Gamepass

    My question is do Microsoft allow me to do gamepass in Pakistan or not. Do Microsoft allow me to use xbox in Pakistan or not
  3. Mubasherraza Win User

    Xbox GamePass

    why Microsoft released the gamepass in India but not in Pakistan?? what's the reason behind it??
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Bought an Xbox Series X. I may need other stuffs to support it.

    Pakistan is not a supported region for Xbox, Live, or GamePass

    A voltage converter that can handle a game console is hundreds of dollars. The Xbox has a universal power supply
  5. SummerGorilla96 Win User

    Bought an Xbox Series X. I may need other stuffs to support it.

    Pakistan is not a supported region for Xbox, Live, or GamePass

    A voltage converter that can handle a game console is hundreds of dollars. The Xbox has a universal power supply
    Hi,

    You are correct, Pakistan is currently not in supported region list, and I knew this for a long time. Plus, my current account is US region because I lived there for about 5 years.

    As what you stated, a stabilizer is not needed because the console supports multi-voltage.
  6. john cena1 Win User

    Gamepass

    Do Microsoft allow Xbox in Pakistan or not?? Have I the permission to play it in Pakistan or not??
Thema:

Xbox gamepass lunch in Pakistan.

Loading...
  1. Xbox gamepass lunch in Pakistan. - Similar Threads - gamepass lunch Pakistan

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. PC gamepass error lunch game 0xbdb2e

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC gamepass error lunch game 0xbdb2e: When trying to start Deep Rock Galactic, the following error code appears: 0xbdb2e. I've already tried everything indicated in third-party guides (Microsoft doesn't have a guide). Here's a list...