Xbox Gamepass, kartımdan para çekilmeye çalışılmış ama başarısız. [Translate] I tried to...

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass, kartımdan para çekilmeye çalışılmış ama başarısız. [Translate] I tried to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Merhaba ben 3 ay önce gamepass aldım 3 aylık. Süresi bitmiş ve otomatik geri satın alınmaya çalışılmış.Ben böyle bir şey istemiyorum. Tarihinde... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ertme, Aug 4, 2019.

  1. Ertme
    Ertme Guest

    Xbox Gamepass, kartımdan para çekilmeye çalışılmış ama başarısız. [Translate] I tried to...


    Merhaba ben 3 ay önce gamepass aldım 3 aylık. Süresi bitmiş ve otomatik geri satın alınmaya çalışılmış.Ben böyle bir şey istemiyorum.

    Tarihinde ödenmeyen miktar 177,00 ₺

    böyle bir yazı var.7e48d007-4b9e-4c28-b042-234d29616d25 sipariş kodum. lütfen iptal edin

    [Translate by Mod]

    Hi i bought 3 months ago Gameparse 3 month. Expired and tried to buy back automatically. I don't want anything like that.

    Amount not paid on 177.00 ₺

    My order code is 7E48D007-4B9E-4C28-B042-234D29616D25. Please cancel

    :)
     
    Ertme, Aug 4, 2019
    #1
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Xbox Gamepass, kartımdan para çekilmeye çalışılmış ama başarısız. [Translate] I tried to withdraw from my Xbox gameparse card, but it failed.

    You can cancel the Auto Renew in your Billing Session and go in Subscriptions
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

    Xbox Gamepass, kartımdan para çekilmeye çalışılmış ama başarısız. [Translate] I tried to withdraw from my Xbox gameparse card, but it failed.

    Hello Ertme!

    Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

    I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and cancel your subscription. The agent would even be able to walk
    you through the refund webform process.



    As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0



    Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

    Step 2 ----Select See other options

    Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

    Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

    Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

    In order to submit a refund request, visit this link here :
    Request an Xbox digital product refund


    You can always
    contact us here
    for further assistance, but all refund requests must go through that form.

    I hope this helps a bit more.

    Felix

    Xbox forums support
  4. ErhanTopac Win User

    Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]

    İninal kartımdan para çekilmiş ama yenilenen ödemeyi kapattığım için şuan gamepassı kullanamıyorum param boşa mı çekildi yani ?

    [Translation-I've been withdrawn from my inncard, but I can't use the gamepass now because I've closed the renewed payment, so my money was wasted?]
  5. Çınarkarabulut Win User

    xbox game pass

    sorunum özetle ben sea of thieves oynu için game pass aldım, aldım fakat işleminizi onaylıyamıyoruz diye bi yazı çıktı tamam dedim kartıma bakınca kartımdan para gitmiş ama game pass gelmemiş hiçbir oyun kütüphanemde bulunmuyor

    [Translation-My problem is to summarize I bought the game pass for the Sea of thieves, I bought, but I did not approve your transaction, I said that the card was OK, I looked at my card, but the game pass is not in my library ]


    [​IMG]
  6. Emir Tur Win User

    Microsoft Store

    evet sorunumu tam olarak anlamışsınız Ben Game Pass sistemine üye olmak istemiştim yanlış hatırlamıyorsam ücreti 5,90₺ ama kartımdan 7₺ çekildi. Şu anda Denediğimde ise (Girdiğiniz bilgileri kontrol edin. Bu kartın bilgileri ile eşleşmiyor diyor) ama doğru
    olduğuna eminim. Benden ne istediğinizi anlayamadım açıklayabilir misiniz.

    ____________________________________________________________

    [Translation - Yes, you fully understand my problem, I wanted to be a member of the Game Pass system. If I'm currently trying, check the information you entered. It says that the card does not match the information) but I'm sure it's true. Can you explain
    what you want from me?]
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass, kartımdan para çekilmeye çalışılmış ama başarısız. [Translate] I tried to...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Gamepass, kartımdan para çekilmeye çalışılmış ama başarısız. [Translate] I tried to... - Similar Threads - Gamepass kartımdan para

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]