XBOX Gamepass Gold Running Out And not being able to play Minecraft: Java Edition that you...

Discus and support XBOX Gamepass Gold Running Out And not being able to play Minecraft: Java Edition that you... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Java Edition like a year ago with a Microsoft Account and I activated XBOX Game Pass Ultimate and I now canceled it and I can't open... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by panpanpro888, Feb 18, 2022.

1. panpanpro888
    panpanpro888 Guest

XBOX Gamepass Gold Running Out And not being able to play Minecraft: Java Edition that you...

I bought Minecraft Java Edition like a year ago with a Microsoft Account and I activated XBOX Game Pass Ultimate and I now canceled it and I can't open the MInecraft Launcher. It's like throwing 30$ in the trash bin. Anyone knows how I can fix it?

:)

panpanpro888, Feb 18, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

XBOX Gamepass Gold Running Out And not being able to play Minecraft: Java Edition that you bought.

Awesome! Glad to know it worked, my friend.

Cheers. :)
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

XBOX Gamepass Gold Running Out And not being able to play Minecraft: Java Edition that you bought.

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey panpanpro888, how are you today? Hope you're well.

panpanpro888, try to delete the launcher you currently have installed, and then restart your PC. After you do that, open Microsoft Store App, search for Minecraft Java Edition there and download it from there, it should work. :)

Hope it helps.

Cheers.
  4. panpanpro888 Win User

Thanks for replying but on the Microsoft Store when I search "Minecraft Java Edition" the first result is "WorldCraft Premium". Should I just download the launcher from the Microsoft Store again?
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Multiplayer Minecraft Family Sharing Cross-Platform

Yes, on Xbox consoles, for paid games to be able to be played online, yes, the Live Gold ia needed. :/

No worries, glad I can help.

So, actually you don't need to remove them from your family account, what tou could do, is to subscribe to Game Pass ultimate, since doing so, you they will have access to both Minecraft bedrock (all the vesions including windows 10 edition, xbox edition and pocket edition) and Minecraft Java edition, as well as all of the gamepass games and the Xbox Live gold. :)

But in order for your both kids could enjoy it, each of them should have a subscription, since they will not be able to play together if they share this subscription. Thats one way.
Thema:

1. XBOX Gamepass Gold Running Out And not being able to play Minecraft: Java Edition that you... - Similar Threads - Gamepass Gold Running

2. Can I play F1 23 Offline/Career Mode without Gold/Gamepass on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play F1 23 Offline/Career Mode without Gold/Gamepass on Xbox One?: Good day. I was thinking of buying the F1 23 from the Microsoft store right now but couldn't decide whether or not to go through with the purchase or not (planning to buy it on Xbox One). I...
  3. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  4. How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. I gameshare with my son, and have done so for the last three years with no issue. I noted to day that whilst i can play Gold games already downloaded, the last being from...
  5. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price...
  6. Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft

in XboX Insiders
    Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft: It would be nice to have your own costumized Xbox plan for the future to fit your own desired needs and be able to adjust them as desired with a determined fair price based on the services each...
  7. Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...: Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical copy) 07d9a1dc-bdad-4783-b9d8-2b622dfe6663
  8. Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate?: Hi there, Last night I was playing GTA 5, I'll spare you the details but I joined a party then my general location got leaked, my internet got turned off and now my xbox gold isnt working....
  9. Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...: Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need two Ultimate Golds to play with each other? 73b31169-970b-44a1-8bcf-19f52939a9aa
  10. Can't play free online games with out gold or gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play free online games with out gold or gamepass: I cancel my xbox gold but I still owned game pass but now i can't play online so im confused on what to do b00cf7a8-45e1-42ac-a3af-d3b813f105ad