Xbox GamePass games suggestions

Discus and support Xbox GamePass games suggestions in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mo-hamed-100, Apr 7, 2024.

  1. Xbox GamePass games suggestions


    What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass

    For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series

    let me hear your thoughts

    submitted by /u/Mo-hamed-100
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Mo-hamed-100, Apr 7, 2024
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Suggestion for GAMEPASS

    No one who makes those decisions posts or reads here.

    Rockstar's new service likely gives you access at some point

    It's frequently on sale quite inexpensively

    https://www.rockstargames.com/gta-plus
  3. Matheo Alexander Syv Win User

    Suggestion for GAMEPASS

    oh, i didnt realize people post here with these suggestions/issues, sorry lol
  4. WhiteTyger71 Win User

    The Outer Worlds will not Install. Error: Try Again Later

    If you are getting it from gamepass i would suggest downloading the xbox beta app and try again from there
    I purchased the game directly from the store. I did not purchase gamepass.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

    I like that we can suggest a game for gamepass that will add more variety.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder)

    That's a good suggestion but I'm not sure we'll see it. Xbox has already announced that they will no longer be adding backwards compatible titles.
Thema:

Xbox GamePass games suggestions

Loading...
  1. Xbox GamePass games suggestions - Similar Threads - GamePass games suggestions

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  6. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  7. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...
  8. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...
  9. Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop: My fiancée and I play online together with me playing the game on my laptop and her playing on the Xbox. Been doing it for a while now but all of a sudden if I’m online on the laptop, it says she...
  10. Gamepass game not working

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass game not working: Hi so i repurchased gamepass and it worked a few days ago on the game dead by daylight i turned the game in another day and it says no avaliable offers i own gamepass ultimate the game dosent even...