Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently
Discus and support Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, so a week or so ago I tried starting up a game I had been playing through Gamepass, and I had an error pop up saying "No applicable app licenses... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shamrock2534, Dec 4, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently
Loading...
-
Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently - Similar Threads - Gamepass games giving
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate
in XboX InsidersWhy cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments] -
Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...
in XboX InsidersBorrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game... -
I cant download games on pc gamepass
in XboX InsidersI cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be... -
PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription
in XboX InsidersPC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button... -
Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50
in XBoX AccessibilityPlay a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50: Hello, I noticed from 2 days in a row. Play a PC Game reward it's giving me 10 points instead of the 50 it should. I'm located in spain. So i missed 80 points. Could you please check if it's a... -
PC Gamepass "Give PC Game Pass" Referral Link Not Working
in XBoX Rewards & SocialPC Gamepass "Give PC Game Pass" Referral Link Not Working: Hi, Microsoft. So I tried to share my free 14-day gamepass codes to my friends, but when they accessed the link it says the URL is no longer available, specifically it says: "The URL may be...