Xbox gamepass for PC

Discus and support Xbox gamepass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If I have Xbox Game pass for pc installed on 2 accounts and I have the appropriate subscription can I sign into the same account on 2 pc accounts? to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nomojolt, Aug 12, 2020.

  1. Nomojolt
    Nomojolt Guest

    Xbox gamepass for PC


    If I have Xbox Game pass for pc installed on 2 accounts and I have the appropriate subscription can I sign into the same account on 2 pc accounts?

    to clarify: I have Xbox game pass ultimate and have just found out about Xbox game pass for pc and have installed it on one of my accounts on my pc, now on my second account on my pc am I able to sign into the same person to get the benefits of Xbox game
    pass on two pc accounts?

    Is this possible?

    if not is it possible can i get the benefits of Xbox game pass on two accounts?

    :)
     
    Nomojolt, Aug 12, 2020
    #1
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

    xbox game pass code didnt activate in my pc

    for pc you need pc gamepass not xbox gamepass, xbox gamepass if for consoles only.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass

    gamepass on PC is just that gamepass, there is no ultimate on pc, if you have ultimate on xbox then you get gamepass on pc.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

    Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

    Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass for PC

    If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  6. Avenged FallenX Win User

    Game Pass not Activating?

    You get the gamepass on your xbox or pc?

    Are different subscriptions unless you have gamepass ultimate cause provides xbox live gold, gamepass for xbox and pc
Thema:

Xbox gamepass for PC

Loading...
  1. Xbox gamepass for PC - Similar Threads - gamepass

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]