XBox Gamepass for PC - Rage 2 unable to play the game

Discus and support XBox Gamepass for PC - Rage 2 unable to play the game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I installed Rage 2 on PC with XBOX game pass for PC. When I start the game, it asks to login with my XBOX live account, its shows the correct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sander.kl, Mar 16, 2020.

1. sander.kl
    sander.kl Guest

Hi,

I installed Rage 2 on PC with XBOX game pass for PC.

When I start the game, it asks to login with my XBOX live account, its shows the correct email address and a green button [Lets Play],

I click it, then the game asks me to press [Enter]. When i do, it asks me to login with Xbox live etc.

I can never play the game.

How can I fix this?

thanks in advance,

Sem

:)

sander.kl, Mar 16, 2020
  2. sander.kl Win User

Thanks for your quick reply.

So far its only with Rage 2, I finished the Outer Worlds yesterday without any problem with the same Xbox gamepass for PC account
  3. AdamYeti Win User

Sorry you're having this problem! There have reportedly been a lot of issues with Rage 2, but from your description, it may actually be an Xbox services issue. Does this problem affect other games as well, or only Rage 2?
  4. sander.kl Win User

I was able to get some more information. while my account works fine on the site. in a chat i was advised to install the Xbox Beta App and install the game from there.

Within the Xbox Beta app I click on the grey profile icon in the top right corner, and select settings, on Account I click "sign in" button, and get the same login box as within the game. I login there click "lets play" and then I see the sign in button
    again.

Logging in fails for some reason. there is no error message.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Erro ao instalar Microsoft Pass jogo Rage

Hello

I think you're trying to play Rage 2 on your PC using GamePass for PC but the controller isn't being recognized? Have you checked to make sure everything is up to date and that you have all the necessary drivers installed?
  6. K4tsuj1 Win User

Gamepass PC game saves?

Games for Gamepass PC also have usually the save games stored in cloud too, but for rage 2, it stores in your user folder "C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\GAME". Unfortunately you lost your saves.
Thema:

1. XBox Gamepass for PC - Rage 2 unable to play the game - Similar Threads - Gamepass Rage unable

2. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  3. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  4. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  5. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  6. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  7. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  8. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d
  9. Xbox gamepass sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass sharing: My dad has gamepass on his xbox my first xbox account is on there and I just logged into that account on my xbox and I was trying to download some xbox game pass games but it kept telling me I...
  10. Gamepass PC fails to start

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC fails to start: Xbox app on PC just fails to start repeatedly, it launches, shows the Xbox logo for 20 seconds then closes itself. I have tried: Registry edits Reinstalling Xbox app wsreset.exe SFC Gaming...