XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users

Discus and support XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have multiple users on the same PC. Do we each have to have our own Gamepass account? Can another user, on the same PC, see and play the games I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RJ1620, Apr 11, 2020.

  1. RJ1620
    RJ1620 Guest

    XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users


    I have multiple users on the same PC.

    Do we each have to have our own Gamepass account?

    Can another user, on the same PC, see and play the games I have downloaded if we each have our own accounts?

    :)
     
    RJ1620, Apr 11, 2020
    #1
  2. RJ1620 Win User

    XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users

    If we each have our own account, will the games that one use downloads be visible and playable to the other users?
  3. RJ1620 Win User

    XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users

    I understand that. If we each have own own individual Gamepass subscriptions, can they play the games I have downloaded? I don't want to have 3 copies of the same game on my hard drive.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users

    Hi Rj,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on game pass for PC. Unfortunately, you would need a game pass subscription for each account. They do not have a sharing feature as of yet, like the Xbox one console.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users

    Hi RJ,

    Thanks for the reply. unfortunately, no they would need the subscription to access them.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. julosjc Win User

    Xbox Live Subsription

    Hi There,

    Xbox gold is for console users only, not required for PC. You will need game pass ultimate or gamepass pc to play gamepass games on PC.
Thema:

XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users

Loading...
  1. XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users - Similar Threads - Gamepass Multiple users

  2. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  3. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  6. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  7. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  8. Multiple players with one GamePass Ultimate subscription

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple players with one GamePass Ultimate subscription: Hello - We have an Xbox Series X and a single Gamepass Ultimate subscription. Is there a way that one son can play on the Xbox whilst another streams a different game via play.xbox.com, without...
  9. multiple games on pc gamepass missing multiplayer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiple games on pc gamepass missing multiplayer: Im on pc using the pc gamepass, multiple games i installed lack their multiplayer functionality. This includes deep rock galactic, no mans sky, monster hunter rise, which are the only multiplayer...
  10. Multiple Games on Xbox Gamepass PC get stuck at "Signing in" but others do not

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Games on Xbox Gamepass PC get stuck at "Signing in" but others do not: The games that get stuck at the sign in screen are Yakuza 0 and Exoprimal. I've tried every fix I could find on the internet with none of them fixing the problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. game pass pc single account on two machine