XBox GamePass for PC - Halo:MCC and Infinite won't login at game launch

Discus and support XBox GamePass for PC - Halo:MCC and Infinite won't login at game launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Example: [img] I've checked: * My GamePass for PC subscription is active * I'm logged into the XBox App (for PC) * Firewall I've tried: *... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dean-Aussie, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Dean-Aussie
    Dean-Aussie Guest

Example:

XBox GamePass for PC - Halo:MCC and Infinite won't login at game launch [​IMG]

I've checked:

* My GamePass for PC subscription is active

* I'm logged into the XBox App (for PC)

* Firewall

I've tried:

* Installing all Windows 10 updates

* Restarting PC

Anyone have a fix for this?

:)

Dean-Aussie, Dec 20, 2021
  2. DarkrPhi Win User

Halo Reach will not install/launch xbox games pass for PC

You missed the edit lol

And yes mcc pc.is different from.gamepass for pc

They only added the halo 4 to complete mcc

But as with all disks versions mcc pc is still the same as xbox one

However mcc gamepass is completer
  3. JRoge0608 Win User

Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?

Just tested, my child was able to launch (from steam), login, and play two matches of Halo Infinite without any hinderances.

I then downloaded the XBgaming app, and ensured that her content settings were allowed to go up to 18+ (Halo MCC is rated M), and still no luck. same message about 3rd party apps being blocked. I noticed on the app it stated exceptions for apps to be allowed (we have Spoitfy, XBox Beta, Minecraft for example). Is there a way to allow Halo MCC to be an exception then?
  4. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite launches in Task Manager but won't open a Window

Having the same issue. I want to knowledge dump everything I've tried so far that hasn't worked for me, but hopefully might work for some of you.

I see the game running in Task Manager under Background processes, but nothing loads. 3 processes show:

• Console Window Host
    • DumpTool.exe (read that 'End task' on this file will load game after a few mins; hasn't worked for me).
    • HaloInfinite.exe
    HaloInfinite.exe is downloading to the hidden WindowsApps folder in File Explorer: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3249.19634.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

I've uninstalled/reinstalled/terminated/repaired/reset/uncheck hi-res features the Xbox App/MS Store/Gaming Services/Halo Infinite using a combination of settings/advanced options/wsrest.exe/powershell/cmd prompt still nothing...also restarted the pc a hundred times for those wondering ;)

A couple of resources (including this thread):

5. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

Having the same issue. I want to knowledge dump everything I've tried so far that hasn't worked for me, but hopefully might work for some of you.

I see the game running in Task Manager under Background processes, but nothing loads. 3 processes show:

• Console Window Host
    • DumpTool.exe (read that 'End task' on this file will load game after a few mins; hasn't worked for me).
    • HaloInfinite.exe
    HaloInfinite.exe is downloading to the hidden WindowsApps folder in File Explorer: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3249.19634.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

I've uninstalled/reinstalled/terminated/repaired/reset/uncheck hi-res features the Xbox App/MS Store/Gaming Services/Halo Infinite using a combination of settings/advanced options/wsrest.exe/powershell/cmd prompt still nothing...also restarted the pc a hundred times for those wondering ;)

6. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite Not Launching XBOX APP WINDOWS 10 but works on STEAM ?!

• Console Window Host
    • HaloInfinite.exe

Thema:

1. XBox GamePass for PC - Halo:MCC and Infinite won't login at game launch - Similar Threads - GamePass Halo MCC

2. Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?: I noticed that Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition was available via gamepass and was excited to finally have access to the DLC that came with the compelte edition. However, upon launching the game via...
  3. family of 3 could play halo multiplayer with 2 consoles and 1 pc sharing gamepass but 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    family of 3 could play halo multiplayer with 2 consoles and 1 pc sharing gamepass but 1...: before, my wife has gamepass ultimate she uses on xbox console and i have gamepass PC on my PC. my daughter could play on our other console and she did not need her own subscription. i just...
  4. Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.: Hello, Installed Halo MCC via PC gamepass and the game/app will not launch. Splash screen appears, then the Easy Anti-Cheat loads. At the end of it get an error that says it was unable to start...
  5. Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Halo: Master Chief Collection not updating, yet when showed on gamepass it is...: Ok so, for me the Halo: Master Chief Collection and installable DLC from gamepass isn't updating, but when I navigate to it in gamepass and press the "In this bundle" screen it shows stuff within...
  6. Halo Infinte PC Xbox Gamepass bad graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinte PC Xbox Gamepass bad graphics: [img] Good Day. I am not one to normally complain about details of graphics and so on, BUT no matter what settings I change or play around with, the graphics looks BAD when loaded into campaign....
  7. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap HALO Infinite xbox gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap HALO Infinite xbox gamepass PC: hi . i'm having issues with halo infinite on xbox gamepass PC version , when i try to launch it, it gives me the bluescreen with Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap error.i already check the RAM with...
  8. Issues Getting Halo MCC to download through GamePass - PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues Getting Halo MCC to download through GamePass - PC: Is anybody else having issues getting Halo MCC to install on their PC? I specifically subscribed to game pass to get the MCC, but it's unplayable. I keep attempting to download the game, and...
  9. Halo MCC PC Gamepass (halo games locked)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC Gamepass (halo games locked): Hello I have halo ce, reach, and halo 2 installed but when i look into the custom installation in settings, it told me they are all locked. The 70gb of files are all installed but the game is...
  10. Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...: I have seen lots of people post the same issue but I cannot see any fixes for it that work. I tried a thing with a powershell command and updating the windows store - didn't work. I tried...