Xbox Gamepass for PC games refuse to even start up.

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass for PC games refuse to even start up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so I've been a subscriber for quite a while and my games used to work perfectly all the time via gamepass. I took a month off and updated to Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NotJair, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. NotJair
    NotJair Guest

    Xbox Gamepass for PC games refuse to even start up.


    Hi so I've been a subscriber for quite a while and my games used to work perfectly all the time via gamepass. I took a month off and updated to Windows 11. Now games can't even open.

    :)
     
    NotJair, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox Gamepass for PC games refuse to even start up.

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Could you tell if when you try to open your games some error is displayed, or they just don't open?

    Have you updated your video card, processor, and other drivers?

    Anyway, I suggest trying the solutions available below.

    Solution 1:

    Go to Windows settings

    Applications

    Applications and Features

    Search for the Xbox app

    Click on it

    Advanced options

    Tap repair

    Solution 2:

    Go to Windows settings

    Applications

    Applications and Features

    Look for the Gaming Services app

    Click on it

    Advanced options

    Tap repair

    Solution 3:

    Type WSRESET into the Windows search bar

    Run as administrator

    Wait for the window to open to close automatically

    Restart your pc

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. NotJair Win User

    Xbox Gamepass for PC games refuse to even start up.

    Thank you for the suggestions Mateus. No error screen popped up. They just refuse to open. Everything is fully updated. None of the three suggestions worked. It's strange because my games on Steam work perfectly fine.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox Gamepass for PC games refuse to even start up.

    I suggest you try the solution provided in the article below, maybe there is some corrupted file that prevents the games from starting.


    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...em-files-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e


    - If that doesn't solve the problem, I suggest you try the alternative below.

    Download Create Windows 11 Installation Media from the link below.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    - Rest assured this will not delete anything from your computer, it will only restore your system.
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

    Did you sign up to Xbox GamePass for PC or for Console? If you signed up for Xbox GamePass for Console , some games, specifically play anywhere games are still playable on PC. You need to sign up for either GamePass on PC or GamePass Ultimate to access
    the full catalog of PC games. More information on how to sign-up can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq
  6. TNT3 Rays Win User

    Xbox console refusing to update games

    This is happening to me too, my xbox refuses to update my games that updated before, i even the game i needed to update, played it and it still refuses the update. And with all of this happening, My Netflix won't even start up. Man, Even the Dark Souls game
    i just rented won't update either.
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass for PC games refuse to even start up.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Gamepass for PC games refuse to even start up. - Similar Threads - Gamepass games refuse

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  6. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  7. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...
  8. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...
  9. Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop: My fiancée and I play online together with me playing the game on my laptop and her playing on the Xbox. Been doing it for a while now but all of a sudden if I’m online on the laptop, it says she...
  10. Gamepass game not working

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass game not working: Hi so i repurchased gamepass and it worked a few days ago on the game dead by daylight i turned the game in another day and it says no avaliable offers i own gamepass ultimate the game dosent even...