Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox gamepass was suspended and i really want gamepass ultimate 08fb8131-71e7-4a8e-a07f-0d4242ca95fb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StagedSquid2039, May 29, 2020.

1. Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate

My Xbox gamepass was suspended and i really want gamepass ultimate

:)

StagedSquid2039, May 29, 2020
  2. AlexK6688 Win User

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you have a past due balance you must pay it before you can get something new
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass

you need gamepass pc then, so you can't,

Gold for online play on console

Gamepass for gamepass games on console

Gamepass PC for games on pc with ea play attached

Ultimate gamepass - Gold, Gamepass, Gampass PC, EA Play and xcloud.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I have game pass console and any time i try to play multiplayer games it prompts me to purchase ultimate.

Well no that is not an error you do need ultimate since you are on console

If you were on pc you would buy gamepass for pc

Not console but ultimate or gold is needed for multiplayer on console

Gold is included with ultimate not gamepass

Gold.nor.ultimate is.needed on pc ONLY gamepass for console only.gives you games not multiplayer
Thema:

1. Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - gamepass console suspended

2. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  3. Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game: Hi! We have two XBox Xs, one Xbox One. One GamePass account that we share for myself, son, and daughter. I am aware that if we want to play three players, one on each console, that a purchase...
  4. Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only: I just bought an Xbox Series S and signed the gamepass console, downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 but when I try to enter online in a convoy with my friends the game offers me to sing the gamepass...
  5. Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...: I have an Xbox Series X and I'm from India. There's a game called pillars of eternity 1. This game is not available in my current region India. My question is can I change my region to United...
  6. PC Gamepass unable to connect to any of my friends games when they are on Xbox Consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass unable to connect to any of my friends games when they are on Xbox Consoles: So far I have attempted to play No Man Sky and also Grounded with my friends on their Xboxes while I am on my Windows 11 PC. They both have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and I have Xbox Game Pass for...
  7. family of 3 could play halo multiplayer with 2 consoles and 1 pc sharing gamepass but 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    family of 3 could play halo multiplayer with 2 consoles and 1 pc sharing gamepass but 1...: before, my wife has gamepass ultimate she uses on xbox console and i have gamepass PC on my PC. my daughter could play on our other console and she did not need her own subscription. i just...
  8. How do I share my Gamepass ultimate on two separate consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share my Gamepass ultimate on two separate consoles?: I pay for my Game Pass ultimate and I have two separate consoles. One for me and my sister, how can she access my subscription on her console. So me and her can play together without me having to...
  9. games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library: Yo bro I wanted some help , in my xbox app gta 5 is showing up in the games library of game pass but when i open the gamepass library from my console it doesnot shows up , can you plz tell me...
  10. Gamepass on console subscription valid but not working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass on console subscription valid but not working properly: Right so for the past two days, I've not been able to use gamepass as it tells me to join whenever I try to download anything or grab perks or do challenges. I've made sure my subscription is...