Xbox GamePass Ebeveyn izni [Xbox GamePass Parental permission]

Discus and support Xbox GamePass Ebeveyn izni [Xbox GamePass Parental permission] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Orjinal yaşımda, microsoft hesabındaki yaşımda 20 üzeri olmasına rağmen ailemden ricada bulunup sarılmamı öneriyor. Nasıl çözebilirim? [Translation-At... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by yasirSarıbaş, Jul 4, 2020.

  1. Xbox GamePass Ebeveyn izni [Xbox GamePass Parental permission]


    Orjinal yaşımda, microsoft hesabındaki yaşımda 20 üzeri olmasına rağmen ailemden ricada bulunup sarılmamı öneriyor. Nasıl çözebilirim?

    [Translation-At my original age, he recommends asking my parents to hug him, even though he's over 20 years old in a Microsoft account. How do I solve it?]

    :)
     
    yasirSarıbaş, Jul 4, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Sharing subscription with my youngest daughter

    gms there is a way to do it buddy lol

    Set profile on the xbox gamepass app to the parental profile with xgu

    Download the content and viola you can play gamepass games the daughter has to be on her profile in the xbox app bit must download via the store in gamepass
  3. GMify Win User

    XBOX GAMEPASS PC GAMES WON'T LAUNCH

    Found a fix! Went into xbox gamepass app settings and enabled offline permissions, not sure why this changed anything but works perfectly now!
  4. MintChewy316 Win User

    How do I get gamepass on my laptop

    Regular gamepass but its parental controlls and my mom has gamepass ultimate. Would that give it to us too?
  5. Tegan.00 Win User

    What would happen to my brother’s Xbox Account if I removed him from my “Family” in the Family Safety settings?

    How can he get a subscription added onto his account for “Xbox Gamepass Ultimate” then? Without having me gift it to him? Since when he is logged in, it says that they can’t even send a request ti the parent for permission & to just go ask politely in person to the parent… but the parent doesn’t have easy access to loading a subscription on without it absolutely needing to be gifted and purchased all in one go. I’m just confused, and I appreciate your help.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

    Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

    Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
Thema:

Xbox GamePass Ebeveyn izni [Xbox GamePass Parental permission]

Loading...
  1. Xbox GamePass Ebeveyn izni [Xbox GamePass Parental permission] - Similar Threads - GamePass Ebeveyn izni

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]