Xbox gamepass discount issue

Discus and support Xbox gamepass discount issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When you open the store and then see the gamepass it first shows R15.90 per month but when you click on to it to buy it. It shows a R120 per month... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sheik_on _Zol, Aug 5, 2023.

  1. Xbox gamepass discount issue


    When you open the store and then see the gamepass it first shows R15.90 per month but when you click on to it to buy it. It shows a R120 per month

    :)
     
    Sheik_on _Zol, Aug 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Christyna64 Win User

    Birthday Discount.

    I think we get plenty of discounts already. We get the Xbox Live discount, GWG discount, Gamepass discount and sales that change weekly. It is really easy to find a game you want at a great price on Xbox these days.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    (solved) Help with ultimate gamepass and 360 games

    That's because you cannot access gamepass games on xbox 360

    Gamepass is a xbox one or higher or pc only feature

    You would have to purchase the games with your gamepass discount
  4. AskHaTeR Win User

    I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. but still unable to claim games with gold.

    I am having the same issue. After upgrading my subscription from the regular Xbox live Gold and GamePass to GamePass Ultimate, i am no longer able to claim the current free game with gold and use discounts for Deals with Gold games.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Purchasing a game on game pass. and then not renewing my game pass

    Yup! Discounts with gamepass is a go.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Purchasing a game on game pass. and then not renewing my game pass

    Do you get a discount on all Gamepass games if you decide to buy them? If so, could you use the 14 day Gamepass trial and then buy a game or 2 with a small discount?
Thema:

Xbox gamepass discount issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox gamepass discount issue - Similar Threads - gamepass discount issue

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. What if I bought a game with the gamepass discount, when I cancel the subscription do I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if I bought a game with the gamepass discount, when I cancel the subscription do I...: I bought BO6 with the discount while having gamepass. I then unsubscribed and I think I lost the game and it was uninstalled? f6183460-454a-452b-8990-643dcee88dd3
  8. gamepass discount not showing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass discount not showing: Hi, my son is trying to purchase NBA2k25 for his xbox s. It shows the price should be $27.99 with his gamepass subscription. When he goes to checkout, it jumps up to $69.99. Any guidance on how to...
  9. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?: I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass...
  10. Unable to Purchase Xbox Gamepass (14 days trial or 1USD discount)

    in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Gamepass (14 days trial or 1USD discount): Hi, I have been trying to subscribe to xbox game pass for either 14 days free trial or to purchase the 1 time limited offer of 90% discount 1USD/month but nothing works. I have changed my store...