xbox gamepass disappeared

Discus and support xbox gamepass disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have xbox game pass included with this device after i did a update xbox game pass disappeared from the include with this device and in xbox app it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KARTIKEYA_225, May 12, 2025.

  1. xbox gamepass disappeared


    i have xbox game pass included with this device after i did a update xbox game pass disappeared from the include with this device and in xbox app it is showing xbox game pass not available in this region but i live in india where xbox games is available

    :)
     
    KARTIKEYA_225, May 12, 2025
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    Final Fantasy 13 PC version not getting achievements for XBox

    the game is trash on xbox gamepass pc, steam version there is a mod to fix the screen timing issues and that resolves performance issues. constant issues reported about save files disappearing. their is cheevos listed but if everything else about how the game runs via gamepass then it probably won't work either.
  3. GörkemKöksal Win User

    download disappeared after pausing

    You are amazing but it is ridiculous to disappear from downloads and could not continue from the gamepass edition. Thank you so much
  4. KindGryphon Win User

    6-month UItimate Pass gift code and live Ultimate subscription

    So my regular subscription will just continue after the 6 months is up?
    No. If you already had xbox live gold then when you add an xbox gamepass ultimate subscription (which includes Xbox live gold) it upgrades your existing Xbox live gold subscription to gamepass ultimate (hence why your gold subscription "disappeared")

    So lets say for example before you added the gamepass ultimate subscription you had 6 months of xbox live gold left. When you added the 6 month gamepass code youd essentially now have 12 months of gamepass ultimate in this above example.
  5. TimothyLopez1 Win User

    My game was deleted

    I have a similar issue. I liked one of the games i got for free on GamePass. Ended up purchasing the extended edition with the DLC's. And now the game disappeared. I can find my saves, but the game app? Nope. Game completely disappeared. Now, to redownload
    66gb and hope the saves are read properly.
  6. Benji Wilmshurst Win User

    Xbox gamepass ultimate perks disappearing

    I just checked it wasn’t just Minecraft realms it was all my others as well expect discord nitro but I already claimed it so it’s a problem with all my claimed perks
Thema:

xbox gamepass disappeared

Loading...
  1. xbox gamepass disappeared - Similar Threads - gamepass disappeared

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. My Gamertag on my Xbox has completely disappeared along with my Gamepass Ultimate Subscription

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag on my Xbox has completely disappeared along with my Gamepass Ultimate Subscription: Need help in recovering my gamertag as I have a Xbox Ultimate subscription on it along with money on my Xbox live account 73c6b24c-990e-49e2-ad4e-2901db9df883
  10. Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass: I want to know if my gold will be cancelled when I cancel my 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass c9f783c0-77d6-4f1a-aa41-6d58694580b6