Xbox gamepass digital code

Discus and support Xbox gamepass digital code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I purchased 3 moths game pass digital code and when I tried to redeem it, store alert me with a message that this code has been already redeemed... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MohammedSalem6, Jun 15, 2020.

  1. Xbox gamepass digital code


    Hello

    I purchased 3 moths game pass digital code and when I tried to redeem it, store alert me with a message that this code has been already redeemed before, is there a way to know when or for which account it has been redeemed to communicate this data to the
    seller?

    thanks in advance

    :)
     
    MohammedSalem6, Jun 15, 2020
    #1
  2. NaZoooom Win User

    Xbox 1 x all digital

    Hi Sierra#1975,

    If only it was that simple to be able to use a code to have a digital version of physical games purchased, but no doubt people would find loopholes and take advantage of it.

    The digital Xbox One is really intended for users with large digital libraries/people interested in GamePass and if you have physical games, then the Xbox One S would have been a better and more suitable purchase.

    Sorry but at this time you would either have to buy digital versions of physical games again or hope they are available on GamePass.
  3. JoshuaBancroft Win User

    Xbox gamepass digital code

    Wow three months gamepass?! Wow have fun mate!
  4. GNz Obito Win User

    Xbox gamepass digital code

    Hola!



    Lo mas probable fue que compraste es codigo en un lugar que no es de confianza. Te recomiendo comprar en paginas con buena reputación.
  5. vl Smokey lv Win User

    Xbox gamepass digital code

    I would go back to the store and ask for new one if they dont ask xbox live support they will help you out
  6. H3PA80R Win User

    Xbox gamepass digital code

    As far as I know there is no one beside Microsoft itself that could see who redeemed a code. They won´t tell it for privacy reasons which is totally ok. If you bought it on a store you could take the receipt back to them and tell them that the code wasn´t
    working. If you bought it from a shady online store you could try their support. Hope you get a replacement.
Thema:

Xbox gamepass digital code

Loading...
  1. Xbox gamepass digital code - Similar Threads - gamepass digital code

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  8. MSFS conflict between digital licence and gamepass version

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS conflict between digital licence and gamepass version: I was using MSFS with a digital licence bought from Eneba in in 2021. Today, tryng to run the simulator, a popup appears requesting to insert the software CD. In my pc there was a discontinued...
  9. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5
  10. I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?: I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it? 2189ec76-5b0e-41be-9ecf-c21e59727685