Xbox gamepass cloud game invitations.

Discus and support Xbox gamepass cloud game invitations. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi people, I'm here to see if someone can help me with this issue. I'm playing "Forza Horizon 5 " and tried to party up with a friend but the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by fallo1992, Feb 4, 2023.

1. fallo1992
    fallo1992 Guest

Hi people,

I'm here to see if someone can help me with this issue.

I'm playing "Forza Horizon 5 " and tried to party up with a friend but the game invites are managed through the Xbox application on PC.

I do receive the invitation from my friend but when I click on "join" the game pass throws a message to let me select if I want to play the game on my PC or on the cloud.

When I click to join the game and play on the cloud the game closes itself and then re-opens it saying that the controller has been disconnected.

This doesn't seem to be an issue for only this game and is more like an Xbox PC Application issue.. I need help because I cannot join any friends while playing on the cloud.

:)

fallo1992, Feb 4, 2023
  2. fallo1992 Win User

Hi Anderson,

Thank you so much for your response and advise but I already did this and the issue still persists my friend is facing the same issue we cannot join any friends because when the post to select if you want to play on Stream or your PC will close the game on the cloud and you instantly lose access to the invite or join option.

Regards,
    Fabio
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

This issue might be related to a compatibility problem between the Xbox PC app and the Xbox Game Pass cloud gaming feature. I suggest trying the following steps:

Check for updates for the Xbox PC app and install them if available.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox PC app.

Check if your friend is also facing the same issue and ask them to try the above steps as well.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

I believe it is a bug, since xcloud is still a relatively new resource, and if this is the case, only microsoft solving it, does it have any lag or delay during the game?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft and Xbox Game Pass Fraud by Customer Support

Ultimate also works on pc

You just get the pc libraries and the cloud play

Gamepass for console.has xbox games

Gamepass for.pc.has pc.only games

Gamepass ultimate has.both and cloud play

You can't access console.games on pc unless cloud

Same.with console.can't access pc games part of ultimate
  6. Josh polson Win User

Games

Is runescape on xbox gamepass for cloud gaming?
Thema:

1. Xbox gamepass cloud game invitations. - Similar Threads - gamepass cloud game

2. there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option: I run Windows 11 on ARM machine and Xbox app only shows cloud games variant, is there solution for it to get normal game pass list of games? [img] 5346929d-2f41-41c5-98a4-529c75e6f9f6
  3. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  4. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  5. Wait times on gamepass cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wait times on gamepass cloud gaming.: Why are wait times so long on gamepass cloud gaming? If its an influx of players because of new game shouldn't that have been accounted for before releasing new games on the platform? I just...
  6. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...
  7. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  8. if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?: I wanted to buy persona 5 royal but it left game pass and wanted to know if i could still play my old save data on my pc cb65989d-686a-407e-8bd7-25355db4feae
  9. My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help: I bought the ultimate gamepass I checked my subscription and it is active until 10/15/23 and it worked for awhile on my phone then I hop back on the my Xbox and the store doesn't recognize that I...
  10. Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...: Basically the question. My brother set my console as his primary/home and has his account on my Xbox so I should be able to play all gamepass games and all his bought games but for some reason,...