Xbox gamepass bug Detected

Discus and support Xbox gamepass bug Detected in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For a couple of weeks before, i have asked a question on community about xcloud 's pixalation issue, but i not got a complete answe, some says it's due... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AbhayDiwan, Jun 21, 2021.

1. AbhayDiwan
    AbhayDiwan Guest

For a couple of weeks before, i have asked a question on community about xcloud 's pixalation issue, but i not got a complete answe, some says it's due to slower connections and some says because of vpn connection and some addressed there is a server overload of xcloud. But turnsout none of them is the actual reason but actually it's a bug in xbox gamepass beta.

I tried many vpns (live in one the unsupported country) paid and free but none of them actually give any sign of progress and the problem continues, but today i accidentally swipe to go homescreen while playing Gears 5 on my mobile (very pixalated) and the game open in a small PIP window on my homescreen. I click on that and maximized it and again the green rocket loading screen appears but for 3-4 seconds (usually takes about 30 seconds for me) and game loads smoothly, no pixalation , No lag nothing, very clear to play !

I played about 1 hr without any problem and then switched to gta v

But this time doing same steps won't do anything to unpixalate my game.

Then i quit the app and reopened it relaunch the gta v by going same steps and that work as well.

So it clarifys that its an app bug and not a sever or connection problem. Devs need to fix that

You may try this and see it worked or not.

:)

AbhayDiwan, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

or your phone is just buggy, xcloud like many other streaming platforms are trash, the latency is insane even on gigabit connections with extremely low ping rates. they want people to take it serious then they are going to have to find a way of making the latency the same as playing on a local machine, with zero compression and full hd. until then it is just a fad and will die out.
  3. Skepticality Win User

Xbox Game Pass On PC Is Useless

Xbox gamepass pc is still in beta, Theres bound to be bugs
  4. Felipe_Munhoz Win User

Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

Yes! The gamepass app recognizes my gamepass ultimate subscription. It's a gamepass app bug.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Glitch with Gamepass deleting games?

I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them. Is this a bug or a glitch?
    Sounds like a bug have you tried a hard restart or cashe clear
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Game Pass up to date?

There is a gamepass bug around because many ppl are having issues lately
    what are you on about, he is not having issues with gamepass as such, just that the game wont start because it has now left gamepass.

there is no bug either.
Thema:

1. Xbox gamepass bug Detected - Similar Threads - gamepass bug Detected

2. WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?: I want to know why again I lost save games in a Xbox gamepass game. Wasteland a few month ago & now Wartales. I t is synchronising now for hours. I pay you & you do not deliver ! Why I have to...
  3. Gamepass bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass bug?: I suddenly lost access to my gamepass on one account only to find that it had been transferred over to another account. Could someone help me fix this issue or is it just something i'm going to...
  4. Gamepass PC - The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode Achievement BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass PC - The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode Achievement BUG: I just finished The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode and I didn't recieve the Achievement - (Secret) You Asked For It... Again - How do I fix this problem without having to replay the game?...
  5. Microsoft Bug: AliPay gamepass refund abuse method.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bug: AliPay gamepass refund abuse method.: Multiple Illegal Shops are abusing a method that allows them to refund XBOX GamePass and allow them to keep the account for the specified days, it requires AliPay. Here are the steps to do this:...
  6. FF13 Pause Bug on Screen ( Windows Gamepass )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF13 Pause Bug on Screen ( Windows Gamepass ): I Played FF13 Until 10.8.2022 on Windows PC ( GamePass ) I got Windows11 Update on 11.8.2022 and FF13 doesn't played. I have been showed twice xbox account login dialog, When I started FF13....
  7. EA gamepass bug im confused on how to fix this

in XboX Insiders
    EA gamepass bug im confused on how to fix this: ive been trying to download mass effect (I have gamepass) but whenever I try it opens the EA app and gives me a login error, I then go into my EA account and it says I need EA access which I have...
  8. Gamepass Game Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Game Bug?: So i reinstalled (Code Vein) a game that is similar to dark souls but is WAY easier, cause it wasn't shown as removed from the gamepass, but when i went to boot up the game it came up with the...
  9. Xbox gamepass bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass bug?: I downloaded grounded on gamepass and it showed i needed to update. I pressed it and nothing happened. I decided maybe when I uninstall it, it would fix it. Now that i try to redownload it, it...
  10. Gamepass bug can't back out of menus when picking games.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass bug can't back out of menus when picking games.: In Gamepass every time I go to select a game to play if I change my mind I goto back out of the screens no matter what. I have to hard reboot my Xbox to get back to the home screen I've reported...