Xbox Gamepass auto renewed itself after I have canceled it

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass auto renewed itself after I have canceled it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Times are tough right now, and I havent touched my Xbox in a while. I have closed all my subscriptions and let it sit there. I just now checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SebastianIonuț, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Xbox Gamepass auto renewed itself after I have canceled it

Times are tough right now, and I havent touched my Xbox in a while. I have closed all my subscriptions and let it sit there. I just now checked my Online Banking app and it turns out I had bought an Xbox Game Pass subscription on the 23rd February. I cant
    seem to get in contact with a real person about refunds, and it sucks. I really need to tell them it was an error on their side that screwed me up, especially in a time of need.

Can someone help me please, get in contact with an actual support person from Microsoft about refunds? Links, emails and more would be super super useful

Please, I really need help.

:)

SebastianIonuț, Apr 30, 2020
  2. slackadelic Win User

3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

4. GrampaSmokes Win User

Call 1-800-4-MYXBOX and ask to speak with customer service.
  5. MonjaJozef Win User

It is a sortage of support right now nd talking to a person. My advice, along with suggested one is to contact support on their web page: https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Kingpn69 Win User

Why isn't my Auto-Redeem working?

Since they fixed my issue, now I can’t cancel it.

You know what’s funny though? They kept saying that you must have auto renewal on for your gamepass through a credit card for the auto redeem to work.

I have been trying to cancel my gamepass auto redeem myself and with support for over a month because I want to switch to auto redeem for the gift card as I have 1 years worth of gamepass now. I cancelled the auto renewal and it still went through!!!!! This just goes to show what they say is BS and how terrible support has been.

I still can’t cancel my auto redeem (34 days and counting) They box that’s below says redeem reward and when clicked on, it crashes to the dashboard. I don’t have the option to cancel. I also tried to turn on auto redeem for the gift card and that says an error occurred. (That’s because auto redeem is on gamepass)

No matter what I try, nothing works and support has been abysmal unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamepass auto renewed itself after I have canceled it - Similar Threads - Gamepass auto renewed

2. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  3. Xbox Gamepass will not let me install to different drives. Auto switches back to C drive....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass will not let me install to different drives. Auto switches back to C drive....: Screenshot of error message [img] GIF of default location changing automatically [img] Video showing error I have never had an issue with this until a few months ago. I have tried...
  4. Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate: Can't auto redeem "gamepass ultimate 1 month" in Rewards keep getting frozen screen then dashboarded submitted by /u/OneEyEstang22 [link] [comments]
  5. PC gamepass - Atomic Heart is constantly requiring updates. I preloaded and have auto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC gamepass - Atomic Heart is constantly requiring updates. I preloaded and have auto...: I preloaded Atomic Heart last weekend. I have auto update on. Tried to play Tuesday. It said it needed an update and ran a short update. Original size was ~ 50GB. After that first update it then...
  6. Feature: We need an auto delete gamepass games that leave the service

in XboX Insiders
    Feature: We need an auto delete gamepass games that leave the service: Please! haha I have unlimited data at home, so I don't mind having to reinstall the game if it comes back. But it would be nice, if a game leaves gamepass, that it can auto delete from my...
  7. Gamepass PC - No option to update games, games not auto updating either

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC - No option to update games, games not auto updating either: Hi there folks, So, I've been digging around for an answer to this one for some time. Around a few weeks now, & I haven't gotten anywhere, except that it looks like this isn't uncommon, & it has...
  8. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  9. Xbox gamepass auto payment

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass auto payment: I used gamepass on pc for sometime but I was going to cancel it.but Auto payment system got my Money before the day I was going to cancel I want to cancel my Xbox game pass and return of my money...
  10. Gamepass - option to disable auto-renewal, gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass - option to disable auto-renewal, gone: My Gamepass subscription is due for renewal but, considering how I've been mostly playing games I've bought this past month, I don't think it's worth renewing for the time being. Used to be that...