Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games

Discus and support Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have contacted microsoft by phone and been hung up on twice.. I have reset and repaired my store app, reset and repaired my gamepass app, uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GPerry2, May 8, 2023.

1. GPerry2
    GPerry2 Guest

Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games

I have contacted microsoft by phone and been hung up on twice.. I have reset and repaired my store app, reset and repaired my gamepass app, uninstalled and reinstalled the gamepass app. signed out of both and signed back in, ran an sfc check, and uninstalled and reinstalled gaming services via powershell.

I was playing minecraft and it kept saying my microsoft store login was was diffrent than my gamepass log in, I clicked the button to log the correct account in, and now my installed games don't show up and I can install anything because it syas I need to install gaming services ( which I have uninstalled/reinstalled 5 or 6 times now) I only have one microsoft account so I have no idea what the prompt was for, and when I checked it was still the same account it always was after "fixing" it.

Any help would be appreciate.

:)

GPerry2, May 8, 2023
  2. GPerry2 Win User

It does not give me an option to download on the store page.

I have included my powershell results and my store page pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. GPerry2 Win User

This says it's installed

[​IMG]
  4. GPerry2 Win User

OK, I got it to reinstall gaming services, buy I still have no installed games showing, and when I try to install a game it says I need gaming services.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about that here.

First, be sure to install the latest updates of your Windows and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

Then let's try the solution below:
    Right-click the Windows Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:
    Get-AppxPackage gamingservices -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following commands and press Enter:
    Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page, and then select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart PC and check your app or game.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, if you need to free up some space, so you can download a game, then you will need to uninstall an app or game you have already installed. You won't lose the game or app, as it will show in your ready to install for you to download at another time.
Thema:

1. Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games - Similar Threads - gamepass app won't

2. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  3. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  4. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...
  5. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....
  6. Medieval Dynasty won't load after Xbox GamePass app update for PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medieval Dynasty won't load after Xbox GamePass app update for PC.: After the most recent update for PC after I have launched and played Medieval Dynasty once I cannot launch the game again until I reboot the PC. In the app I have tried double-clicking the icon,...
  7. Xbox app won't launch any games downloaded from GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't launch any games downloaded from GamePass: I've just gotten a Windows 11 Home PC and installed the Xbox app. I'm able to download GamePass games as expected but I'm not able to launch them. Neither hitting the Play button on a game's page...
  8. Halo Infinite won't download - PC Xbox app /w Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't download - PC Xbox app /w Gamepass Ultimate: Heyo, Not sure if this is just a network getting slammed issue, but I've been trying to download the game for a couple hours with no luck. After initiating the download, it just goes to the queue...
  9. Xbox Gamepass for PC App Won't Download?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass for PC App Won't Download?: So I've been using gamepass for a while now and here recently the app refused to load past the Xbox logo when I open it. It would eventually just go to a blank white screen that wouldn't load or...
  10. Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot: Hi all. For a few days now, I have been unable to play newly installed gamepass games, they will either not boot (like Indivisible or Two Points Hospital) and either be stuck on a black screen or...