Xbox Gamepass app for PC installation issue.

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass app for PC installation issue. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, a few days ago I experienced some issues with my Xbox gamepass for PC app, I would launch the app but only get the loading screen, but I could... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by C J9, Mar 4, 2023.

1. C J9
    C J9 Guest

Hello, a few days ago I experienced some issues with my Xbox gamepass for PC app, I would launch the app but only get the loading screen, but I could still launch my games through my PC, just not the Xbox app. Then today I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but I could still play the games without the app. When trying to install the app I get a system warning message saying “Unknown hard error” and behind that is the Xbox installer with an error code “0x80131505”.

:)

C J9, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Are you using the Xbox (beta) app on PC to install Gamepass games?
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Games doesn't launch with xbox game pass for PC

Hi there,

The only thing I could suggest is to see if installing the games from the MS store website or MS store app instead of the Xbox Beta app. As the Gamepass PC app is still in beta and that might be the issue.
  4. painstick Win User

XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.

Cheers for this. Got the same issue and have not been able to install any more Gamepass titles on my PC for past couple of days. I have a few GamePass PC titles installed already and those show to still be installed ok in the app and also play fine. Had tried selecting the drive in settings (there only is one) reinstalling the Xbox app and doing the app repair/reset too. Nothing had worked but using the app on mobile forces the remote install through to the desktop pc just fine, but it's crazy to have to do that. Something broke with a recent update, hopefully MS sort asap.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

i dont have ea play

you only need gamepass pc to have gamepass and EA access, your xbox account needs to be linked with EA and you need the EA app installed too.
  6. C J9 Win User

Hello Georges, thanks for the reply. Yes I am up to date currently with my Windows 10 22H2. My problem is I cant download the Xbox app from the website or the Microsoft Store. When I try from the store I get the never ending loading circle after I click download. When I try from the website and use the installer launcher, I get the errors above in my previous comment.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamepass app for PC installation issue. - Similar Threads - Gamepass app installation

2. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  3. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  4. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...
  5. How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data'): At some point the Xbox app decided to kill itself. Occasionally, I can launch and play games only to quit and have this eternal 'syncing data' launch screen the following launch of the game, for...
  6. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up:...
  7. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  8. No gamepass games will install through the Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No gamepass games will install through the Xbox app on PC: I having been trying for days to get games to install with no success from the Xbox app. I recently installed and SSD and installed Halo Infinite, Solasta and Gears Tactics with no problems. Now...
  9. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....
  10. Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games: I have contacted microsoft by phone and been hung up on twice.. I have reset and repaired my store app, reset and repaired my gamepass app, uninstalled and reinstalled the gamepass app. signed out...