xbox gamepass 1 tl olarak aldım fakat bana sormadan 7 tl daha kesti ne için ücret ödediğimi...

Discus and support xbox gamepass 1 tl olarak aldım fakat bana sormadan 7 tl daha kesti ne için ücret ödediğimi... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [Translation - Xbox is not included in gamepass got $1 but without even asking me I don't know what I'm paying more fees for 7 tl cut] 1 tllik... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fdffdfd, Jan 17, 2019.

  1. fdffdfd
    fdffdfd Guest

    xbox gamepass 1 tl olarak aldım fakat bana sormadan 7 tl daha kesti ne için ücret ödediğimi...


    [Translation - Xbox is not included in gamepass got $1 but without even asking me I don't know what I'm paying more fees for 7 tl cut]

    1 tllik gamepass aldım kartımdan 8 tl kesildi

    ________________________________________________

    [Translation - I got a card for $1 is not included in gamepass 8 tl truncated]

    :)
     
    fdffdfd, Jan 17, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

    xbox gamepass 1 tl olarak aldım fakat bana sormadan 7 tl daha kesti ne için ücret ödediğimi anlamadım

    Hi there fd,

    Thanks for reaching out. To help clarify the issue with the Game Pass Subscription:

    Are you trying to subscribe with a promotion?

    Are you receiving an error message?

    If you are having issues with Billing or Subscription issue, I would recommend to

    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

    Hope this helps.
  3. murat koraygüneşli Win User

    Rainbow Six Siege 600 Kredi [Translation - Rainbow Six Siege 600 Credit]

    Öncelikle yardım çabalarınızdan dolayı teşekkür ediyorum ilk sorunum olan gelmeyen kredi için ; ben bilgisayar sürümü için almıştım krediyi oraya hala gelmedi

    İkinci sorunum olan ekstra ücret içim ; gönderdiğiniz sayfalarda sorunumun cevabını çözümünü bulamadım sayfalar hep bir yere yönlendiriyor sonra tekrar en başa getiriyor

    [Translation-

    First of all, I would like to thank you for your help.
    I had bought it for the computer version I still did not get the credit there

    My second problem is for extra fees; the pages of your answer to the problem I could not find the solution of the pages always leads to a place again after the first]


    [​IMG]


    görüldüğü gibi asıl ücret olan 12 TL yi çektikten sonra bir daha 7 TL çekiyor

    [Translation-

    as seen in the actual fee of 12 TL after pulling a further 7 TL draws]
  4. Kaan Kartal Win User

    xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]

    Tekrardan 7 tl harcattığınız için teşekkürler... Aşırı sorumsuzsunuz.

    Translation:

    Thanks again for spending 7 TL ... Irresponsible.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

    Xbox 1 tl yerine 1 TL + 7 TL Çekti -[Translation - Xbox 1 TL instead of 1 TL + 7 TL Pulled]

    Hello Tolga,

    Thank you for keeping us updated. Unfortunately, We are having trouble understanding the issue here based on translations. 1 TL shoot isn't ringing any bells. I do however, understand you are requesting a refund. Please contact a live agent to discuss any
    possible refunds :

    1. Contact us here
    2. Select My Account
    3. Select "See other options"
    4. Select Error Messages and codes
    5. Select "Show contact options"
    6. Select Request a callback from support

    Hope this helps!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

    Xbox 1 tl yerine 1 TL + 7 TL Çekti -[Translation - Xbox 1 TL instead of 1 TL + 7 TL Pulled]

    Hello TolgaCelebi,

    Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We need a few more details to ensure we provide the correct solution. Did you redeem an Xbox gift card for currency? Are you inquiring about not receiving the full amount of currency on the account? If
    this issue is in regards to prepaid codes and currency, we recommend to contact the
    Xbox support team so they may investigate the prepaid codes. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

xbox gamepass 1 tl olarak aldım fakat bana sormadan 7 tl daha kesti ne için ücret ödediğimi...

Loading...
  1. xbox gamepass 1 tl olarak aldım fakat bana sormadan 7 tl daha kesti ne için ücret ödediğimi... - Similar Threads - gamepass olarak aldım

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]